Natalie Mead Cognitive Hypnotherapy and Coaching
Nearby gyms & sports facilities
Rectory road, Taplow
79 All Saints Avenue
Pococks Lane, Bray
Unit 2, Moor Farm
The Marlow Club, Fieldhouse Lane, Marlow
The Marlow Club, Marlow
Through cognitive hypnotherapy and coaching, Natalie can help you with a wide range of issues - lik
Peter Benson and His Work on Helping People To Find Their Sparks « The Positive Life
Peter Benson had a profound influence on the way many people encourage children, teenagers and adults. He and his colleagues at the Search Institute, for example, focused on the times that children came alive. Much of his work was around the theme of ‘Sparks’. He wrote:
“A spark is something that gives your life meaning and purpose. It’s an interest, a passion, or a gift.”
Children want to be known for their sparks, said Peter. When you see these sparks, then affirm them. He maintained that:
“You shall know them by their sparks.”
So as a parent remember to affirm those sparks... even if your teenagers don't tidy their room, do their homework or communicate
- See more at: http://thepositivelife.info/peter-benson-and-his-work-on-helping-people-to-find-their-sparks/.A36vFvZm.dpuf
Peter Benson and His Work on Helping People To Find Their Sparks « The Positive Life Peter Benson had a profound influence on the way many people encourage children, teenagers and adults. He and his colleagues at the Search Institute, for example, focused on the times that children came alive. Much of his work was around the theme of ‘Sparks’. He wrote:
Clinical anxiety is becoming a worry
Clinical anxiety is becoming a worry Huma Qureshi: Generalised anxiety disorder affects one in 20 adults, and there is increasing concern about how it is diagnosed and treated
:: Authentic Happiness :: Using the new Positive Psychology
Martin Seligman is one of the founding fathers of the modern positive psychology movement. He has written several best-selling books, such as Learned Optimism, Authentic Happiness and Character Strengths and Virtues, the latter co-written with Christopher Peterson.
Find out your leading character strengths by taking his authentic happiness questionnaire .. the VIA 24 Strengths questionnaire
:: Authentic Happiness :: Using the new Positive Psychology These questionnaires measure character strengths and aspects of happiness. All are yours to use at no charge. For each one, you'll immediately receive your score and see how it compares to the scores of others who have used this website. We'll keep a record of your scores, so that you can return lat...
" A dream is just a dream. A goal is a plan with a deadline"
If you are stuck in a rut or looking to change aspects of your life in some way then Project You may be for you. Check out the details.
I'll be starting alternate Saturdays at the Lotus Centre in Bourne End this Saturday, 25th May. To book an appointment please go to
Get a Life: Setting Your Life Compass for Success
Being perfectly me has its challenges as I have struggled to bring balance and harmony to what I can only describe as a fragmented and at times challenging life.
I have been privileged to have met some remarkable people on my journey and I share here my own top 10 tips from these learnings and as my wise mentor once said ‘ take the best and leave the rest’.
My top 10 tips for having a less fragmented life!
1. Find ways to simplify your life and ask for help – both at work and at home.
2. Reward yourself and be kind to yourself. Initiate your own kindness programme. Whether that is as simple as taking a nap on the weekend, having a relaxing bath or simply finding time to read a book, go for a run or whatever your pleasure may be.
3. Enlist support from other people – for me that was a combination of great leaders, mentors and friends. Enlist them to help you restructure, revitalise and renew yourself.
4. Add regular doses of mediation, exercise and ‘play’ to your days.
5. Playfulness - I deliberately make this a separate point. Fun is a necessity not a luxury Find your inner child – play and have fun. You may protest that you don’t have enough time, money or energy to play, but it is a wonderful investment and when you have fun and laugh, you relax.
6. Take care of your physical body – I love the analogy that your body is an instrument, that, when well-tuned, radiates great harmony. Your spirit is like the music of the grand piano and we are reminded the piano needs a retuning to keep the spirit alive!
7. Don’t be so hard on yourself – although you may enjoy having high standards, berating yourself only makes your spirit sink.
8. Let go of anything inauthentic that does not mirror your highest intentions for yourself. Be true to you.
9. Focus on raising your own self-awareness in six key areas of your life: - Career, Mind/Body, Finance, Relationships, Fun and Contribution and find proactive ways to improve them. A great book to help on this is by Nicholas Bates – “ Get a Life: Setting your Life Compass for Success” http://www.amazon.co.uk/Get-Life-Setting-Compass-Success/dp/1841126489
10. Recall the vastness of your potential and remember the unlimited possibilities you hold within yourself
Get a Life: Setting Your Life Compass for Success Get a Life: Setting Your Life Compass for Success
Being The Best Version Of You Sometimes Means
1.Saying stuff not everybody will like.
2.Being out-of-synch with the crowd.
3.Getting up early.
4.Scaring the sh*t out of yourself with the decisions you have made.
5.Writing when you don’t feel like writing.
6.Asking again and again. And again.
7.Forcing three more press-ups when the arms are already burning like mad.
8.Questioning the path you have chosen. Every day.
11.But: it will be worth it. Emotionally, financially, spiritually.
What Are You Doing When You Feel Most Beautiful?
Loved this article! What is your place in the bigger picture - think team, family, community, society, charity... in what small ways could you help and feel good about yourself?
What Are You Doing When You Feel Most Beautiful? What would our world look like if we asked ourselves the following more often: are our actions helping others find a way to feel freer, more dignified and more beautiful?
Natalie Mead - Recovering From Setbacks « The Positive Life
Natalie Mead - Recovering From Setbacks « The Positive Life Natalie is known as a leading marketer in digital media. She is extremely positive and superbly professional. A distance runner and self-managing person, her sense of control was shaken after being attacked in South Africa. In this article Natalie describes her journey on the road to recovery.
Contact the business
Maidenhead & Bray Sports Club, High Street, Bray
Maidenhead, SL6 2AB
We run 5 Men’s and 5 Ladies' sides every Saturday and our thriving Colts’ section runs on Sunday
Maidenhead, SL6 2HZ
Are you a teacher who after 5+ years feels trapped in the education hamster wheel? Do you dream of e
At MK Fitness we focus on what we can do and how we feel, rather than how we look. Our mindset is a powerful tool and by changing it to this we become healthier, fitter and more confident in our body.
Maidenhead, SL6 9LA
Running coaching for individuals or groups from beginners to more experienced runners. Giving you th
Maidenhead, SL6 8BY
Helping business owners to make MORE profit and work LESS hours - because being in business should b
Maidenhead, SL6 1UU
Forward Fitness Bootcamps
We are a private swim clinic designed to help aspiring young athletes maximise their potential. Our team includes a Junior European bronze medalist and a current British Record holder.
I am here to help you achieve fitness at any stage of your life. Whether your goal is to get in shape for a special event, recover from an injury, or improve your strength, Go Figure PT will help you get there faster!.
Internet and Network Marketing Mentor and Coach. Help Others To Create More Leads And Conversions Fo
- Mobile personal trainer covering Maidenhead, Windsor and surrounding areas - Over 10 years experi
Unit 2, Moor Farm
Maidenhead, SL6 2HY
Strength club for all abilities! Weightlifting, Powerlifting & Strongman Friendly community, hard work, good fun! DM to book a trial session
A fitness professional, giving guidance and fitness knowledge to acquire certain goals. Improving an entire lifestyle as a Personal Trainer.