180 Degree Fitness Studio

180 Degree Fitness Studio

Comments

Just when you think it couldn’t get any hotter! Angelique Koehler thanks for the sweat fest .
Do you have to sign up for the classes or just show up? I just reactivated my Snap membership today.
6:00 PM 30 Minute Cardio Workout tonight (April 19th with Emily)
There will be no AM yoga tomorrow. I hope to see everyone next week.
I am so so sorry for the short response. Due to an emergency this morning I will have to cancel class this AM. Everyone please enjoy your week. Thank you
There will be no AM Yoga tomorrow morning 3/5/2018. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Morning Monday’s. I am so sorry for the short notice but class will not be in session this morning. I seem to have come down with a bug. Enjoy your week and see you all next week.
Self Defense Class Saturday January 13th at 10 AM. Held in our 180 Degree Fitness Studio....... See you all there..
There will be no cardio/HIIT class on Thursday, January 11th.
Due to a scheduling mix up, I will not be running a Wednesday morning class tomorrow morning 1/3/2018! Classes will resume Monday 1/08/2018 at 8:30AM. I apologize for the inconvenience. Can’t wait to see all your shining faces again 🤗

180° Fitness Studio is where you can go to enjoy intense fitness classes instructed by a professional personal trainer.

A 30-min Vinyasa practice focused on finding balance between movement and stillness.

Join me here 8:30am Saturday for Yoga on FB Live!

A 30 min flow practice at the wall.

[03/28/20]   Hey Yogis! Going Live at 8:30 this morning. Join me!

Saturday 8:30AM Yoga right here on FB Live. Join me for a 45-min flow class, using the wall as a prop and challenging ourselves with some inversions.

Come do a workout LIVE with me again tonight at 7:00! 😁

[03/22/20]   30 minute HIIT workout LIVE (heaven help me🤣🤣, safe space haha!!!) on 180 Degree Fitness page Monday @ 7:00PM
Let's exercise together remotely!
Everyone welcome!
No equipment needed!
Let's stay healthy together!
-Jen
#socialdistancing #groupworkout #hiit #health #snapfitness #accountability

A heart opening yoga class for all levels.

[03/21/20]   Hope you can join me right here at 8:30 this morning for a live all-level yoga class! —Paula

Hey 180 Degree and Albany Snap Fitness peeps - Join me here tomorrow (Saturday) at 8:30AM for a free FB Live yoga class! If you can't join then, or want to follow along again later in the weekend, it will be available on the feed. Namaste 🧘‍♀️💛

Hello Saturday morning yogis, we will be cancelling yoga for the next two weeks. This will give us time to make the move upstairs, sanitize mats/props, and give us all a little space and time to process the current health crisis. Yoga resumes Saturday, March 29. Peace to you all.

[03/10/20]   Remember there is no Wednesday night class this week, I'll be on vacation 🌞 See you next week on the 18th UPSTAIRS @ 5:30!

Saturday 8:30am. Mixed-level Yoga. Join us!

Join me in the morning!! Let’s work 🙌

[03/03/20]   No Strength Class tonight at 6:00pm, 3/3

Saturday 8:30am. Join us!

[02/25/20]   No class tomorrow (2/26) AM HIIT class.

[02/25/20]   2/26 Wednesday night class WILL BE FROM 5:30PM to 6:15PM because of Ash Wednesday Mass at 6:30PM. See you there!!!😁

[02/22/20]   Yoga 8:30am Saturday. Join us!

[02/19/20]   See y’all at 5:30 tomorrow morning (2/19)! We are half way theu our 6 week HIIT series. Keep going and bring a friend! 🙌

[02/17/20]   5:30 PM 30 minute tone class is cancelled tonight Mon. Feb. 17th.

[02/15/20]   Reminder: No yoga Saturday, Feb 15. See you next week!

[02/12/20]   Can’t wait to see y’all tomorrow morn!! Get some sleep 😴 cuz it’s gonna be a great morn 💪

Hey yogis! Special guest instructor this Saturday 8:30am—Anne from Yoga Melrose. Don’t miss it!!
*Reminder: No class Feb 15.

[02/05/20]   5:30am Class is canceled Wednesday, February 5th

[02/03/20]   Hello everyone! Class change for this evening: Zumba with Lynnette for this evening has been cancelled.

All-Level Yoga - Saturday 8:30am

[01/27/20]   Attention: Going forward 5:30AM HIIT is being moved from Tuesday mornings on over to Wednesday mornings! See y'all Wednesday!!

All-level Yoga. Saturday 8:30am.

[01/20/20]   New class starting next week! Angie is back and doing a short class before Zumba. 30 Minute Tone Up will start 1/27/2020 and go from 5:20-5:50 so you can get your lifting in before you get your cardio on! Hope to see everyone there!

[01/18/20]   Sorry, Yogis -
No class tomorrow due to the snowpocalypse.
See you next week!

[01/15/20]   Bootcamp Mashup Wednesday at
6:00 PM.
See you there!
👯‍♀️

180 Degree Fitness Studio

Ya'll get ready for a HIIT sweat sesh tomorrow morn-5:30AM!!

"If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you!"🏋️‍♀️💦🦸‍♀️

[01/13/20]   Ya'll get ready for a HIIT sweat sesh tomorrow morn-5:30AM!!

"If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you!"🏋️‍♀️💦🦸‍♀️

Great turnout for yoga this morning! 💛

Join us - Mixed-Level Yoga 8:30AM Saturday

[01/07/20]   No class Tuesday 5:30am January 7th.

[01/04/20]   New Years Day Yoga Re-Do! Join me 8:30am Saturday for a gentle yoga practice and intention setting for the new year. This one’s open to the public, so bring a friend!

[01/02/20]   It’s the new year...let’s burn some butts and guts tonight at 5:30!!!

[01/02/20]   Sorry HIIT peeps, class has been canceled this am (Thursday, Jan 2nd). See you all this upcoming Tuesday!

[01/01/20]   There WILL be class Wednesday, New Years Day! Bootcamp Mashup!
It will be at 5:00 instead of 6:00 😁
Start 2020 out strong!

[12/31/19]   Sorry Yogis - the New Year's Day class has been cancelled. Come join us Saturday at 8:30AM instead!

[12/31/19]   5:30am Class is moved to Thursday. Hope to see you Thursday, happy new year!!!!🥳

Want your business to be the top-listed Gym/sports Facility in Albany?

Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.

Videos (show all)

Location

Telephone

Address

131 8th St S
Albany, MN
56307
Other Personal Trainers in Albany (show all)
AT Fitness & Wellness AT Fitness & Wellness
331 Railroad Ave
Albany, 56307

We offer 24 hour access gym memberships, therapeutic massage and reflexology, nutritional and weight loss planning and support, and airbrush tanning