I'm ready and eager to share my love of exercise and fitness with anyone who wants to feel stronger, more energetic, and ready for life!
Operating as usual
Good for cyclists who want muscular balance and, ultimately, more power in the saddle.
active.com The quads and hamstrings get their love, but cyclists shouldn't neglect their hips. These 11 exercises will strengthen your hips and, in turn, your cycling.
May not be literally true, but this is a great way to think about proper movement mechanics.
Great moves here.....Go Get It!
menshealth.com Over 100 exercises using light 10 pound dumbbells!
Check this out at Snap Fitness Tramway. I'll be teaching this Thursday at 6AM. Fast and fun!
MX4 Small group training sessions are available to all members through January. Sign up on the Mindbody app to reserve your spot!
Very good philosophy and coaching. Always get a lot from Mike Boyle.
stack.com In this episode of STACK Elite Performance, Mike Boyle shows you his two favorite single-leg exercises for athletes.
Love this two part rotational series. Power, balance, and core strength.
TRX® Moves of the Week: Here’s two exercises to get you ready for the holidays. Tag someone who you think will rock these moves! 💥
1️⃣ TRX Power Pull
2️⃣ Slam Ball Rotation Toss
Try it, film it, post it for a chance to be featured and win #TRX swag.
More TRX: http://bit.ly/MoreTRX
Superhuman, inspiring, very cool!
Happy Sunday Team!
Excellent Upper Back/ Shoulder repair instruction. Check it out.
The Sitting Solution http://lxnhealth.com/4 Hi there, It's Chad & Brenda Walding with The Sitting Solution. We’re so glad you’re here with us today on our mi...
Good stuff - Hips, glutes, hamstrings.....real strength
Monday Workout 💥💥
1. 15 each side
2. 15 each side
3. 15 each side
4. 40seconds each side
3-5 rounds 🔥🔥
By Alexia Clark
Any athlete who leaves the earth in the course of training or competing should master this. Landing is crucial to both performance and injury prevention.
Let Master Instructor Marty Miller show you how to do a triple extension deceleration. #WorkoutWednesday
Just got new airdyne bike(s) at my gym. Can't wait to apply this. Super easy, super effective. Winter trainiing isn't so bad....
stack.com In this episode of STACK Elite Performance, Mike Boyle discusses the benefits of Airdyne intervals.
Speed, agility, endurance and FUN!!!!
S**g got that old fashion Swag !!
Rock That Swing Festival 2013: Stephen and Chandrae perform a S**g routine at the Jamboree Ball at Deutsches Theater (February 10, 2013).
Rock That Swing Festival on Facebook:
Swing dancing in Munich: www.vintage-club.de
Lindy Hop, Boogie Woogie, Charleston, S**g und Balboa tanzen in München: www.vintage-club.de
Video belongs to Rock That Swing
Check their channel for more videos
And more dance - bet he can get way above the rim....
Vladislav Lantratov . Don Quixote. Tbilisi Ballet Festival 2017
Dance is Divine
You have the technique and you have the Funk you can't explain...
Antonio Bruton And Mell Waller (Mell Motion Waller) dancing for real !
Follow Antonio: https://www.facebook.com/antonio.bruton1?fref=ts
This routine is from the 2000 U.S. Open Swing Dance Championships, Classic division. They are doing DC Hand Dancing, a form of swing dancing that started in the Washington D.C. area.
Music: Baby Workout by Jackie Wilson
Video belongs to Brownbabe2
Follow his youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/brownbabe2/featured
Thank you Kearstin Nuckles!! I see this look every Monday and Friday at - you guessed it - 6AM.
Why give up? Nope can't think of a reason either!
We've never been so excited to be so nervous. Seeing him at the end of the diving board has us on the edge of our seats.
More Movin' Less Mopin'
Top Lindy Hop dancers from around the world compete to live music by Jonathan Stout and his Campus Five during in the International Lindy Hop Championships i...
When someone says "you fight like a girl," show them this
Wow! What an acheivement!
Incredible slow motion video of 17 year old pole vaulting superstar Mondo Duplantis clearing prep record 19'1"
(📹 via OmRiyadat English)
OK - here's an addtion to your leg program. I'm definitely going to include it in my Winter program. Plus, it has a cool name. Zercher. That just sounds badass!
stack.com Here are three reasons you should include Zercher Squats in your programming for better performance, more muscle and excellent health.
More wow - Go USMC
This U.S. Marine Corps badass is taking it to the next level.
Bubble bursting time. As a user and occasional proponent of the Myzone system, I am grateful for the evidence-based discussion. I will continue to use the HRM, but will take a lot less stock in the data it produces (other than to keep racking up those points, which I enjoy!)
blog.nasm.org Despite growing popularity and adoption of programs incorporating heart rate (HR) zone methodology, the fitness industry in general appears to lack a solid understanding of the scientific facts and limitations to this programming concept. The goal therefore is to present relevant information so that...
Fred Astaire - Puttin' On The Ritz 1946
"Puttin' On the Ritz" written by Irving Berlin
From the movie “Blue Skies”
Blue color mixing by Jazz Improvisers
Directed by Stuart Heisler.
Produced by Sol C. Siegel
Written by Allan G. Scott
Production company: Paramount Pictures
More class ideas.....
If this doesn't impress you, nothing will. 19-year-old Swiss skier prepares for the 2018 Winter Olympics with an intense parkour routine. http://abcn.ws/2xlk3Br
Why I pursue endurance cycling beyond “Rational” limits, or “What is Wrong With Me?” Top Twenty
1. Endorphins – a s**t ton of them
2. The ever-changing sky and environment over the course of a whole day on the road.
3. Views of the earth that can be had no other way.
4. The achievement – doing something that may be impossible until you actually do it.
5. The achievement – doing something better than the last time – feeling your own strength and ability growing.
6. The failure – finding a limit, knowing that you gave it everything.
7. The failure – finding a limit and thereby inheriting a new goal, the accomplishment of which will seem especially sweet.
8. Fun – yes, it is fun, even when it hurts.
9. Shared fun and friendship. The bond that forms through shared struggle. There is no other like it.
10. Things that just can’t be discovered about myself in under 100 miles.
11. Lessons and habits of mind that can carry over to other areas of life. Persistence, patience, effort, focus, courage, fun (no, I really mean it, large parts of this are pure fun).
12. Spiritual states and insights that are common to many who push past the limits of comfort. A transcendence borne of pain and effort that sometimes goes beyond the pain and places me smack dab into the present moment. Struggle without, peace within. Eye of the hurricane.
13. A drug-free way to treat chronic depression and anxiety.
14. A gateway to creativity. Ideas come together out there. Images and, for some, visions arise.
15. Long, wonderful conversations with my riding partner(s), if I’m working out with my riding partner(s).
16. Long, wonderful conversations with myself, or my God, if I’m working out by myself, or with my God.
17. I can eat whatever I want and not gain an ounce. There are a lot of reasons to eat well, however, so I try not to abuse this particular privilege. (I said try)
18. Music via ipod or app. Becomes part of the workout. Very helpful and fulfilling, especially since I am a music freak anyway.
19. An appreciation for many sports and activities other than my own, because I understand the sacrifice required to excel. I know that those folks “get it” as well, whether they are football players, dancers, cyclists, or rock climbers. They’ve all pushed this envelope. I choke up when I watch the finish of a marathon or cycling race or Giselle or a football playoff, because in those final moments there is pure, visible, naked glory. It’s like rocket fuel for the soul.
20. You can never have too many mitochondria.
My classes just got more interesting....Very cool drills!
44 Badass Speed Ladder Drills from Gideon Akande, Fitness and Wellness Coach
Real Core Strength starts with a stable spine. Love these moves!
stack.com In this episode of STACK Elite Performance, Mike Boyle shows you how to increase your core strength with anti-rotation exercises.
[08/26/17] "You’ve been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try accepting yourself and see what happens." Louise Hay
Motivation Monday, for those of us "of a certain age...."
health.usnews.com Combination of aerobic, resistance training best for boosting brain health, study finds
Core Strength, Balance, Precision, Awesome
Wow! I think @salvatore_manzo has just set us all a new challenge 😲 #BalletFriends
Quick Article on Farmer Carries and Suitcase Carries. Two GREAT core exercises. This article breaks them both down perfectly.
stack.com The loaded carry is a basic human movements and should be a part of your training. To build a strong and stable core, implement these into your training.
Fitness is an inside job, my friends. This is all part of the journey toward wholeness, wellness, and happiness. Unplug and live!
bigthink.com Here's why you should try to fit less—not more—into each day.
Thank you Kristine Noel for this article! Keep moving my friends!
bike.nyc We all know that cycling has great physical benefits — improved muscle tone, increased weight loss, stronger cardiovascular health, and so on. But have you ever wondered if it stops...
Heroes - Go Splash!
"If you can stand up and move your legs, you're welcome."
Meet the 80-year-old and up hoops squad that plays to win ... #MondayMotivation
Krav Maga training with weapon disarms, guns, sticks, knives & hand-to-hand combat.
targeted complete workout geared to help your body react like never before! If your serious about changing your fitness level Join Dominica's class!
Personal barbell-based coaching in a small private training facility.
We focus on teaching Carlos Machado Jiu-Jitsu for self-defense. We teach all ages from 4 years of age to 80!
power and glory boxing
Fitness Wellness studio offering open air patio cycling on Real Ryder bikes, TRX curcuit, Yoga, and Core training. All fitness levels are welcome!
Over 20 years in ABQ, the premiere location for a mix of classical martial arts training. Health, Exercise, Self-Defense for kids and adults alike!
Defined Fitness is more than a gym, we are a community. Born and made in New Mexico, we are celebrating 33 years of living stronger together.
If diet and exercise hasn’t given you the shape or results you want, body contouring can help you discover—and re-shape—your “beautiful”
Vigorous Nutrition provides protein smoothies in a variety of flavors and Fitness classes for home.