A community based fitness studio, dedicated to helping others reach their fitness and wellness goals.
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken (servings 4)
• 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
• ½ cup honey
• ½ cup yellow mustard
• ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
• salt and pepper to taste
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon paprika
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a baking dish.
In a medium bowl whisk together honey, mustard, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
Toss chicken in the sauce to coat and place in your prepared dish. Pour remaining sauce over the chicken.
Bake for 30 minutes, then turn chicken over and bake another 10 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with rice or noodles and your favorite veggies.
lecremedelacrumb.com Savory, juicy chicken baked in a zesty honey mustard sauce! Perfect for serving with your ...
24. Instead of sipping on a glass of wine, enjoy a nice cup of herbal tea instead. There are so many flavors to enjoy! Herbal teas also have a wide variety of health benefits! You can still enjoy it socially as well. Check out this list of 86 different kinds of herbal tea and their surprising health benefits! theheartysoul.com/herbal-tea-benefits What kind of herbal tea is your favorite?
theheartysoul.com How many types of herbal teas do you know? We show you tea names and benefits in this 86-item list of herbal teas and their uses.
Workout Wellness Expo, Saturday, March 24
9-9:30am: Angie Moreno AND Rhonda Fraction—Double Trouble Bootcamp
9:35-10:05am: Tara Bleiler—Zumba
10:10-10:40am: Leslie Shotwell—Barre
10:45-11:15am: LV Martial Arts—Demo Team performance and Kids Class
11:20-11:50am: Nicole Stratchko—Turbokick
11:55am-12:25pm: Kim O’Sullivan-Smith—Yoga (*please bring a mat)
[03/13/18] The Aromatherapy Yoga and Stress Managment Workshop originally scheduled for Friday 4/16 has been postponed. The workshop will be rescheduled for a new date in late spring.
[03/06/18] Based on the weather forecast, Wednesday, March 7, 6:30 am Core and 9:15 am Zumba classes are canceled. Please check the studio website to find out if evening classes are canceled. - Stay Safe!
BLTA Roll-Ups! (servings 2)
• 4-6 slices Turkey Cold Cuts (Applegate is my favorite)
• 1 Plum Tomato, seeded and cut into strips
• 2 slices Bacon, cooked and cut in half lengthwise and then cut in half width wise (you'll end up with 8 pieces)
• 1 Avocado, sliced
• Baby Spinach Leaves
1. Lay out a turkey slice on a plate or cutting board (or whatever you want, you don't have to listen to me).
2. Layer 3-6 spinach leaves (depending on size or how much you like spinach) in the center of the cold cut, width-wise across the short side (see picture above because I suck at explanations).
3. Layer a few strips of tomato, 1-2 strips of bacon, and 1 slice of avocado on top of that.
4. Starting at the left side, flip one end of the turkey slice to the right, over the layers you just added. Then roll that folded side over to the non-folded side on the right to create the roll.
5. Just pick it up and eat it. No toothpicks necessary to hold it together.
(Credit: www.ourpaleolife.com/2013/03/turkey-blta-roll-ups )
ourpaleolife.com Get Paleo & Keto Recipes in Your Inbox! Join over 41,000 subscribers and stay connected. SUBSCRIBE NOW! I’m always looking for something that I can pack in the kids lunches or grab as a quick bite for myself. Transitioning from lunches with sandwiches to lunches without sandwiches was a task at ....
For those ladies that are in the New Year New You Challenge, please send me a friend request so I can add you to the private group!!!
Look forward to doing this journey with all of you!
New Year’s Day Schedule:
9:15 AM Zumba & 4:15 PM Yoga – canceled
5:45 PM Fitness 101 & 7:00 PM Zumba - as scheduled
[11/03/17] The start time for Saturday, November 4th, CIZE Class has been changed to 10:00 AM
|Monday||10:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 12:00|
We give swimming lessons to adults who are afraid of deep water...very successfully. If you are fearful in water above your navel, you need us!
Welcome to the East Penn Children s Fitness Academy page for our fantastic marital arts program called Karate Starz! This program is for children 5+
Offering classes for children beginning at 10 months. Classes for all levels in gymnastics, dance, and cheerleading.
Hawk Ridge Gym provides a unique gym experience in a two-story renovated country style barn with commercial grade fitness equipment.
Come join me at Take 5 Fitness for a fun and energetic Zumba class!