American All Star
Wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year! Thanks for being a part of our WSA family! 🎄🎄https://vimeo.com/247737166
We are so excited only 10 days until we find out who might be the next Face of WSA!! Are you interested? Here is the Link to apply:
#herkiejump #joinourteam #faceofwsa #wsacheeranddance #wsacheer #cheerfriends #dustifaceofwsa #cheerjumps #srfaceofwsa @dustibourque_
Don't miss your chance to be the next Face of WSA!
Come join our Face of WSA team! #faceofwsa #wsacheer
We are so excited it's The Face of WSA contest time!
Here are all the details!
Come join the WSA team as a #faceofwsa.
This year we are accepting applications for girls & boys ages 8-18 years old.
We want you to submit:
1. A short written bio
2. A video no longer then 60 seconds stating your name, age, gym name, team name/level, and why you want to join the WSA team as the next Face of WSA.
3. A skills video no longer then 60 seconds just showing off what you can do.
We will have some sample videos posted tomorrow! Please send entries to [email protected]! We are ready for another great season!
WSA is looking for an office/sales assistant!
WSA (Worldwide Spirit Association) is currently recruiting for an organized, ambitious and quick-learning office/sales assistant to join our team. In this role, you will provide general support and assistance to the WSA corporate office and sales team. This is a great entry-level position for someone with a passion for cheer and dance!
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Providing general office support for the corporate office (Baton Rouge).
• Assisting sales department with cold calls and sales campaigns.
• Communicating with customers about upcoming events.
• Attending events during our season (November-April).
• Attending departmental meetings as needed.
• Coordination and production of sales materials, as needed.
What you'll bring to the table:
• Spirit industry (cheer or dance) experience a plus.
• Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time, priorities, and resources.
• Friendly, courteous, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Detail oriented while maintaining an extremely positive attitude.
• Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
• Team player with a "can do" attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment.
What you didn’t know about the team:
WSA is an event producer of cheer and dance competitions throughout the United States and we're growing fast!
Applying to join our team:
Must live or relocate to the Baton Rouge, LA area. Please apply by sending your resume, cover letter, three professional references, and salary expectations to [email protected]
Great news, event registration is now open! Get your teams registered for next seasons events! #wsacheer #wsacheeranddance @vipcheeranddance @wsacheeranddance
Four location champions in each division will come together as ONE in this weekend's Virtual Finals. Who will be named The ONE?
Hey guys 👋! Who's excited about #theonecheeranddancefinals this weekend in Orlando? 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
If you are in Orlando and not attending THE ONE, call Darren and he will be happy to set you up for a site visit to check out @theonefinals #orlando 225-975-5081
Don't miss out #americanallstarnationals are always a fun time & great competition!!
It's never too early to start thinking about next year's American All Star Nationals!
Happy Easter!🐇🐰 We hope everyone has a blessed day & are surrounded by those you love! #happyeaster #wsacheeranddance #americanallstarcheer
Have y'all seen the purple label #rebelathletic lookbook? These #rebellevel designs are for sure #uniformgoals! We love @rebelathletic check out the lookbook here: http://www.rebelathletic.com/purplelabel/
If you're looking for some end of the season events check out our website for the dates and info! We are giving bids to @theonefinals so you still have a chance to secure your bids! #cheerleaders #love #passion #cheercompetition #wsacheer #wsacheeranddance #facesofwsa @presleyelise @dustibourque_ @maytrotter @lisatrottermomof3
Louisiana Youth Sports Network is a non-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt community service organization created to provide quality health and social programs for youth, boys and girls.
R&D Motorsports is a Performance, Restoration and race shop for all makes and models of street, performance, vintage, muscle & race cars. Phone: (225) 620-4655 www.rdmotorsport.net
Bringing back football to Baton Rouge
We are a travel youth basketball team called the Tomahawks. It is a group of dedicated 18 and under athletes looking to improve their skills.
USFTL Nationally Ranked Flag Football Team 2014 BREC Summer League Champions The MC Lions are a Professional Flag Football Team
Baton Rouge's MOST WATCHED and MOST EXCITING All-Star Competitive Cheer Team
The mission of Frazier Hall Baseball is to build faster, stronger, and more prepared athletes both physically and mentally in a Christ centered atmosphere.
Everything LSU TIGERS past and present!