Mission Fit is a small in-home training company located in Los Angeles, California, specializing in body transformations, corrective exercise, outdoor conditioning and online coaching.
Operating as usual
Reach past normal and achieve your dreams the real way. Work hard as hell for it. And when you’ve worked hard enough, work even harder to keep it, success is an ever-evolving creature which requires constant love and attention regardless of excuses. Taking care of our health places us in that successful category, meaning that we must be willing to work hard to attain and keep optimum health through self discipline, social support, self love and belief in the process. I’ve helped so many people reach new heights with personal training, learning that what I offered to them was more than a consistent and reliable accountability partner but also a member of your social support team that will bend an ear when you need someone to listen to you or guide you with a life decision. Contact me today if you’re ready to make the mental and physical change required for your success, my door is always open to help......#support #discipline #virtualcoaching #fitness #consultation #weightloss #musclegain #bodytransformation #mensfitness #sixpack #buildabooty #womensfitness #militaryfriendly #proudveteran
Try this killer core workout to strengthen the abs and tighten the waist! #sixpack #abdominals #core
Try this killer core workout to strengthen the abs and tighten the waist!
Are you just living or are you really about that life?! Don’t question your motives for wanting to be greater, just do it ✅ So many people will have opinions that are irrelevant to your journey, focus on that positive inner voice telling you to go after your dreams and win. Challenge yourself and redeem the rewards, get your fruit from the labor and eat! 🔥🔥🔥💯
Selling off the last batch of Mission Fit shirts before I re-up with a new order. These are super soft cotton and are great for workouts or just lounging around the house. I’m down to:
- Large, Long Sleeve (2)
- Large, Short Sleeve (1)
- XL, Short Sleeve (6)
- 3XL, Short Sleeve (3)
- 4XL, Short Sleeve (2)
Short Sleeves are only $15 and long sleeves are $20 each. If you want to place a pre-order please let me know so I can have your size during my next re-up. And I can ship to you anywhere for a small shipping fee. Let’s stay Mission Fit! 🔥🔥🔥
Forearm Mountain Climber 💪🏾
This advanced movement is great for engaging the core in a dynamic motion while stabilizing the body in the process. Try this movement in a core circuit with 3 additional core movements for 3 rounds of 30 secs each🔥.
To perform properly
1. ✅ Begin the forearm plank position with feet hip width apart, pelvis tucked forward, core tight and elbows aligned with the shoulders
2. ✅ In a controlled and explosive manner begin driving alternating knees towards the chest while maintain the forearm plank position with the arms
3. ✅ Exhale throughout your belly to engage your core and if you find yourself rounding your back too much just reset the movement and lower your hips to bring your spine closer to a neutral position.
4. ✅An alternate version of this movement can be done from the push-up position with palms under the shoulders🔥
Have a fitness or nutrition question? Ask me in the comment section below or message me directly, here to help you become Mission Fit! 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
Advanced Side Plank with Leg Lift 🔥
This progressive core movement is great for those looking to lose the love handles and build core strength as well as improve on their total body stabilization. If you cannot perform a normal side plank, do not attempt the leg lift, first build your glute and core strength and then try it. Let’s get it! 💪🏾
1. ✅ Begin in the side plank position with feet stacked together, hips aligned with body, core engaged, and palm aligned under the shoulder with no rotation from the torso.
2. ✅ Exhale while raising the upper leg until the glutes contract. Hold this position for 30-60 secs per side.
3. ✅ Perform for 3 Rounds total.
For help getting started on your exercise program, message me for a free consultation to learn how to become Mission Fit. I’m currently offering 1-on-1 virtual training sessions via Zoom for serious individuals looking to make real change in their life. Time to make our lives healthier! 🏋🏽♀️
#nasm #personaltrainer #sideplanks #core #abs #strength #stabilization #exercise
[10/19/20] Stretching for 15 minutes a day can lead to major improvement in your athletic performance and reduce stress!
Throwback Thursday 🔥 from weighing almost 300 pounds to becoming wider each day in search for a healthy lifestyle. Currently about 185lbs, almost 100 pounds from when I started my journey in July of 2015. Change takes time, commitment and self love to push past the excuses and persevere 💪🏾🙌🏾🔥😎🙏🏾🏃
Tired of struggling with your exercise program and ready for real results? Message me today to schedule a hassle-free 15 min phone consultation with myself to determine the best strategy to help you reach your goals. If you put in the work YOU WILL succeed!! 💪🏾🙌🏾🤙🏾
T Pushups for T Spine Mobility 💪🏾🔥😎
Have you tried the T Push-up yet? 🧐 This great warmup move helps improve mobility in the thoracic spine which encompasses vertebrae T-1 through T-12 (majority of the torso). Having good mobility in this area means better posture, improved performance and reduced pain. 🏋🏽♀️
To perform properly 🔥
1. ✅ Begin in the push-up position with feet hip width to shoulder width apart, hips neutral with glutes squeezed, core engaged, neck neutral and palms aligned with the shoulders.
2. ✅ Start rotating your body by lifting your right hand in the air until you can squeeze your shoulder blades and exhale. In this position the body should be in straight alignment from palm to palm without the hips sagging or the back excessively rounding.
3. ✅ Return your right hand to the starting position and repeat with the left side.
4. ✅ Repeat for 10 reps each side for 3 rounds total as apart of your upper body warmup circuit.
For more info on how to master your workout techniques please be sure to comment down below what you’d like to learn about. To join our exclusive online coaching program please message me directly or visit www.missionfitnow.com to book your hassle-free phone consultation now! 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
#fitness #tspine #thoracicspine #improveposture #nasm #certifiedpersonaltrainer #missionfit #stayready
High Knees 🔥🔥🔥
High knees are a lower body dominant movement focused on strengthening the core, improving stamina and helping with coordination. This movement can be added as apart of a dynamic stretching routine or apart of a high intensity cardio circuit.
To perform properly:
1. ✅ Begin in the standing position with feet hip width apart, core engaged and with the elbows bent at 90 degrees.
2. ✅ Flex at the knee and hip to bring a single leg up to the chest and explosively alternate legs while exhaling through the core and allowing the arms to naturally swing back and forth at 90 degrees.
3. ✅ Remember to land lightly on your toes and avoid 🚫heel striking to prevent injuries. Perform for 30-60 seconds.
Looking to start your wellness journey but don’t know how to get started? Message me today to schedule a hassle-free phone consult to discuss your goals and learn how Mission Fit can help you reach them. As apart of our mobile and online coaching services we’ll provide you with 1-on-1 training and nutrition sessions, customized fitness programs, a plethora of helpful resources, and direct access to your myself whenever you have questions or concerns. Don’t forget to like, share and comment if you want to see more content like this 😎🙌🏾🙏🏾
Mountain Climbers 🔥🔥🔥
Looking to strengthen your core and tighten your waist? Try the Mountain Climbers, this core dominant movement will challenge your upper body muscular endurance as you hold a plank position while driving the knees towards the chest with an explosive tempo.
To perform properly:
1. ✅ Begin in the push up position with feet hip width apart and palms aligned with the shoulders.
2. ✅ While engaging the core, alternating legs to drive the knees towards the chest while exhaling to flex the abs.
3. ✅ Extend the working leg back to the starting position and alternate legs using an explosive tempo.
4. ✅ Perform this movement for 30-60 secs and repeat for 3 rounds.
#fitness #exercise #mountainclimbers #abs #core #missionfit #stayready
Same Side Reverse Lunges 🏋🏽♀️🔥💪🏾
🔥Lunges are a lower body dominant movement to target the glutes, quads, hamstrings and calves. The reverse lunge loads the tension on the posterior chain muscles like the glutes and hamstrings as opposed to the forward or walking lunge that loads the tension on the anterior chain muscles including the hip flexors and quad muscles. Performing this movement with the same leg at a time increases tension this promoting strength and lean muscle mass when done properly.👌
To perform 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
1. ✅ Start in the standing position with hands on your hips or holding dumbbells in each hand like suitcases, keeping the feet about hip width apart, core engaged and shoulder blades retracted.
2. ✅ Squeeze the glute muscles on the rear leg while taking a large lunges backwards flexing the toe as you begin lunging to the bottom position. Ensure you keep knees at 90 degrees during the lunge and avoid letting the knee touch the ground to keep the tension on the affected muscles.
3. ✅ Exhale while pressing through the forward heel to bring you body back to the top position, returning the leg to its starting position.
4. ✅ Repeat for 10-15 repetitions per leg using a moderate weight for 3-5 rounds.
To learn how to perfect your technique with a variety of workout movements just message me directly. Our Virtual Coaching Program is currently taking on new clients, get monthly customized programming with Trainerize, daily check-ins and instant messaging, routine phone check-ins and ongoing support in your wellness journey!! 😎🔥💯
#nasm #certifiedpersonaltrainer #fitness #exercise #workout #technique #onlinecoaching #virtualcoaching #customizedworkouts #trainerize #missionfit #weightloss
Reverse Crunches 🔥🔥🔥
The Reverse Crunches are a dynamic ab movement to increase core strength and stabilization when done properly. Spinal flexion is the predominant motion in this exercise as the core gets a great contraction at the peak position.
To perform properly 💪🏾🏋🏽♀️🧐
(1) ✅ Lie down in the supine position (belly up) with your knees flexed with the heels under the knees, core engaged, arms extended to the side at 45 degrees and head rested on the floor.
(2) ✅ Keep the toes flexed and knees at 90 degrees, exhale whiling driving your knees upward towards your chest while flexing your abdominal muscles.
(3) ✅ Slowly return the legs to the starting position without letting the heels touch the floor throughout the entire movement.
(4) ✅ Repeat for 30-60 seconds for 3-5 rounds. Add this movement with 2-4 additional abdominal exercises for a complete core circuit.
For more exercise tutorials like this please be sure to like, share and comment down below, all feedback is welcome. Our Virtual Training Program is in full effect, message me today to get started on your personal wellness journey with customized workout plans, 1-on-1 nutrition coaching, daily check-ins and on-going support during your transformation. 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
Bodyweight Renegade Row 🔥🔥🔥
💪🏾The Bodyweight Renegade Row is an upper body dominant movement that targets the chest, triceps, shoulders, lat, and mid-upper back muscles. The movement helps improve stabilization, strength and coordination and can help keep the core strong.💪🏾
To perform properly 🏋🏽♀️
1. ✅ Begin in the push-up position with the palms under the shoulders, core engaged, glutes squeezed and the feet a little wider than shoulder width to establish a strong base.
2. ✅ Exhale as you push your body from earth and rowing your single arm behind your torso by keeping your elbow at 90 degrees. Squeeze your shoulder blade in this position.
3. ✅ Alternate arms and row the elbow behind the torso again.
4. ✅ Return arm to extended position and slowly return your body to the starting position, ensuring you keep your elbows at 45 degrees throughout the movement.
5. ✅ Perform for 12-20 Reps for muscular endurance or 6-12 repetitions (using a dumbbell) for lean muscle growth.
⚠️ Safety Tips ⚠️
1. 🚫Avoid letting the elbows bow out during the movement, this will cause trap elevation and allow the shoulders to compensate.
2. 🚫 Don’t hold your breath during the movement, make sure you exhale as you press to the top of the movement.
3. 🚫 Don’t allow yourself to just “go through the motions”—-find that mind muscle connection and feel the tension on the targeted muscles.
🧐 Want to learn how to build your own training program? Message me today to become a member of Mission Fit and get first class treatment with access to our mobile fitness app, customized workouts based on your goals and preferences, 1-on-1 nutrition guidance, routine check-ins and much more. Don’t sleep on your dreams, contact me today! 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
Forearm Side Plank 🔥🔥🔥
By far one of my favorite movements for its benefits of tightening the core and improving core stabilization as well as strengthening the total body from glutes to shoulders. There is no way to spot train the abs to get the six pack muscles to show. Focusing on a eating wholesome foods, getting quality rest, lowering stress levels, and doing effective cardio & core conditioning will help towards that goal of a smaller, toned waist.
To perform properly 🧐
1. Begin in the side plank position with feet stacked together, glutes squeezed, core engaged by pulling in the navel towards the spine and bracing the abs as if about to get punched there. Elbow should be aligned with the shoulder and the neck in the neutral position.
2. Bridge the hips up until you have a straight alignment from your feet to your head. Be mindful to stay centered and avoid rotating the body inward or outward.
3. Hold this position for 30-60 seconds per side, squeezing the glutes, bracing the core and exhaling throughout the movement to keep the core engaged and prevent the hips from falling back to the ground.
4. Perform 3-4 rounds and pair with multiple core movements that will challenge you in multiple ways (i.e. stabilization, flexion, extension, rotational, anti-rotation, anti-flexion, anti-extension).
For more in-depth exercise techniques or for inquires on how to get starting on our exciting Virtual Training Program please message me directly, I would love to help you become healthier, stronger and feel empowered. 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
Single Arm Dumbbell Floor Presses 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
This upper body dominant movement targets the chest and triceps and is a progressive movement that can also be done with a barbell. This exercise allows you to get past sticking points pushing up to the top position, building the muscles in the triceps in such an effective day.🔥🔥🔥
To perform properly 🏋🏽♀️🏋🏽♀️🏋🏽♀️
(1) Begin in the supine (belly up) position with dumbbells up at 45 degrees from the elbow, shoulders retracted, slight arch in back, core tight and heels under your knees.
(2) While driving your heels to the floor, exhale as you press the dumbbells vertically up across the mid-line of the chest using a 45-degree angle at the elbow joint.
(3) Squeeze the chest at the top of the position and begin slowly lowering the weight back to the starting position. Ensure you keep a tight grip on the dumbbells throughout the movement as remember to exhale during the pressing motion (exhale during the effort).
(4) Perform 12-20 repetitions using 50-70% of your 1-rep max for endurance and stabilization improvement OR 6-12 repetitions using 75-85% of your 1-rep max.
This is a great movement to add to your pushing routine when you focus on your chest triceps and shoulders to build a great pump, build lean muscle and burn fat. For access to our 1-on-1 mobile OR virtual program please message me for your hassle-free consultation!
Make a simple sandwich more wholesome by opting for nutrient dense breads like whole wheat, whole grain, sprouted bread or sourdough. Choose dark leafy greens like spinach or kale instead of iceberg lettuce. Opt for lean proteins without additives or preservatives and moderate the amount of dairy you eat if you are on a low fat meal plan. Sensible eating is all about having a better relationship with food and being mindful of the choices you make 😎🤤🔥 #healthyoptions #wholewheat #roastedturkey #spinach #nutrientdense
Half-Kneeling Dumbbell Arnold Presses🔥🔥🔥
This is an upper-body dominant movement that targets the medial deltoids (main head of the shoulders) to improve overhead strength and reduce tension in the lat muscles. The assisting muscle in this movement is the triceps so ensure you regularly condition these muscles to prevent a poor performance due to a lack of pressing strenght. Arnold Schwartzeneggar created this movement during his years in bodybuilding and the benefit of the movement is that is allows the frontal delts to get some engagement to, developing more fuller looking shoulders for men and more toned, sleek looking shoulders for women. The half-kneeling position is a progression from the standing position as it builds core strength and prevents the body from cheating to get the weight overhead by overloading the lower back. When kneeling, the lower back is less involved in the movement. As with any gripping movement, ensure you keep a tight grip on the dumbbell, the only exception being individuals who are hypertensive (high blood pressure), at which point, modifications can be made.
1. Begin in the half-kneeling position with the core engaged, the rear leg glute squeezed and the toe flexed. Each dumbbell should be in hand, palms facing the body at about shoulder height. Keep 90 degrees at the knee joint with the forward leg. I like to keep my elbows tucked in, just in front of the torso.
2. Exhale as you brace your abs, rotating the palms outward and pressing overhead to flex the shoulder muscles without shrugging at the top. We like to avoid shrugging as it encourages shoulder/upper trap elevate which takes the tension away from the intended muscles.
3. Slowly descend the weight back to the starting position while rotating at the wrist as the dumbbells reach shoulder height.
4. Perform a total of 6-12 repetitions using 75-85% of your 1-rep max, and repeat for 3-5 sets.
If you’re looking to take your training to the next level and work with an experienced and compassionate coach, please message me today. I am currently offering in-person and virtual coaching services; serious inquiries only! 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
Specializing in men’s health & wellness, our mission is to impact, inspire, and influence others for positive change. We strive ourselves in building resiliency through hard work, strengthening our relationship with healthy living. Before I began Mission Fit I was a proud airman enlisted in the U.S. Air Force at McConnell AFB, Kansas as a flying crew chief for the KC-135 refueling jet. After six years turning wrenches and traveling the world I decided to return to civilian life to further pursue my education, only to realize that what I would learn on my health journey would far exceed anything learned in a classroom. My transition was anything but smooth, and to make matters worse I was at my heaviest weight creeping up towards 300 pounds. I was on a fast track to an unhealthy lifestyle and I knew my spirit could not take it anymore so I decided to do something about it. After a harsh look in the mirror one day, I snapped a picture and told myself that I would never let things get this bad again. Taking baby steps by walking each day for 30 minutes at a time, gradually increasing the amount of work I did with each passing day and by becoming mindful of how the foods I ate affected my body and mind. Through small, practical changes in my daily habits and self-belief I was able to lose 100 pounds in a little under 2 years, maintaining the weight loss ever since! We believe that we person that reads this has the potential for greatness and we want you to know that we got your back and will be with you every step of the way in your journey to become Mission Fit!
As a Fitness Coach, my goal is to help people reach their physical fitness and nutritional goals by implementing a routine that is easy, sustainable and fun to maintain daily.
The Movement Society! We are a new wave of Fitness Professionals certified and trained in all aspects of health and wellness. Our goal is to break the norm and influence every individual in this world that they are elite and high performance.
Succesful transfomation coach "VegTyler" can help you lose unwanted body fat rapidly. Connect to share more information about yourself and your goals. If there is a fit we will recommend a solution.
Founded by Fitness experts Guilherme Chaves and Nikolas Whitehead, Those Trainers is a company that gives an elite personal training experience.
ISSA Certified Personal Trainer and Online Coach.
Author | Accountability Coaching | Fitness | Consultant | Public Speaker | #thetruthisalie #thelogicalpathtolife #accountablitycoaching
I am an experienced and qualified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. With years of formal training and experience, I've learn various techniques and exercise regimes that can whip you into shape quickly and safely.
I'm an online training, nutrition & lifestyle coach who has fought the battle most of my clients face.
We specialize in 30-minute fitness boot camps that will help you to burn fat, tone up and have more energy. Each session is led by certified, friendly trainer that will modify for your needs. We are committed to your success as our client!
ZipZapFit offers an Award-winning Program that combines In-Home or Video Call Personal Training, Personalized Nutrition & Life Strategy Coaching. Results are Fast, Fun, Forever!
Michael Reeves, founder of Drenched360 has over 20 yrs of experience. Training is Michael's passion and he has helped hundreds of clients of all ages.