Join WW Studio Naperville and be inspired by people like you who are losing weight and creating healthier, happier lives. Visit WW.com for the latest info.
Start your journey to a healthier life by joining Workshops at WW Studio Naperville. During the Workshop, you'll meet people like you who are transforming every day by making changes to eat well, move more, and connect with others. All Workshops are led by a WW Coach who's been in your shoes. WW has helped millions of members lose weight and have happier lives. Please note meeting times may change
Operating as usual
We declare a new holiday: No-Bake Eve! Let your oven take a breather with these quick, festive, MICROWAVEABLE (!) pizzelles.
✨ 3 PersonalPoints per cookie
💙 WW Tip: Melt chocolate wafers instead of chocolate chips. They set hard and make for easier, cleaner stacking and packaging.
What you’ll need:
● White candy melts- 2 oz
● Chocolate pizzelles (3-4")- 15
● Peppermint hard candy- 1 oz, crushed
● Dark chocolate candy melts- 2 oz
● Vanilla pizzelles (3-4")- 15
● Sprinkles- 1 tbsp
How to make it:
1. Place the white candy melts in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on 80% power until mostly melted (about 1 ½ minutes), stopping to stir every 20 seconds. If they’re not completely melted, keep stirring until they are
2. Spread a little melted candy coating over each chocolate pizzelle, in a crescent moon shape on one edge of the cookie. Sprinkle with crushed peppermints. Arrange in a single layer on a large piece of parchment paper until set.
3. Place the dark chocolate candy melts in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on 80% power until mostly melted (about 1 ½ minutes), stopping to stir every 20 seconds. If they’re not completely melted, keep stirring until they are.
4. Spread a little melted candy coating over each vanilla pizzelle, in a crescent moon shape on one edge of the cookie. Add a healthy dose of sprinkles. Arrange in a single layer on a large piece of parchment paper until set.
See what WW’s been cooking lately and get all our freshest recipes.
As we venture out into the world for the holidays, the inevitable looms: judgment by family and friends for, oh, any number of things. Your weight. Your relationship status. Why haven’t you had a second kid yet? How come you don’t have a better job?
To heed off the stress and prevent it from ruining your holidays, try this tip from Allison Grupski, Ph.D., Senior Director of Behavior Change Strategies & Coaching at WW (@allison_g_phd).
“Before you head to the party or welcome the first guest into your home, take a minute to ground yourself in who YOU are. What matters to YOU? What are YOUR values and priorities? How are you living them out—or working on living them out!—this year? If you feel a sense of pride or self-assuredness start to creep in, let it wash over you.”
TELL US: How do you shut down negative comments from others?
You don’t need to go out to enjoy these next-level meals.
The results are in for WW member's top tracked recipes:
WW partnered with Chef Marcus Samuelsson, his team at Harlem EatUp and Taraji P. Henson to celebrate the launch of our NEW PersonalPoints Program!
Together we hosted our first-ever Live It Up! dinner party featuring custom comfort dishes in Harlem, NY, bringing to life a wellness experience aimed at inspiring healthier eating and living habits. Our co-host and health advocate Taraji P. Henson, and WW coaches Kayla and Favin were present to emphasize the importance of eating healthy without sacrificing the foods and life that you love.
Tell us how you're living , and if you haven't joined yet, come be with us!
Feeling pressed for time? Look to these low-fuss, no-mess sheet pan dinners to keep things simple.
Your 7-Day Dinner Plan: Quick and Easy Sheet-Pan Dinners Feeling pressed for time? Look to these low-fuss, no-mess sheet pan dinners to keep things simple.
Learn why the holidays may be a good time to hit pause on your weight-loss efforts and focus on the big picture.
There's something for everyone in this collection of mouthwatering apps!
A yummy treat that’s just 2 PersonalPoints? Yes, please!
With only a few ingredients, you can whip up these crispy-on-the-outside, chewy-on-the-inside “cookies-and-cream” meringue treats.
WW Tip: If you want simple, use a large soup spoon to scoop and shape the meringues. If you’re feeling all fancy, use a piping bag with a large round tip.
✨ 2 PersonalPoints per cookie
𝗪𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮’𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝:
●Egg whites- 3 eggs
●Kosher salt- 1 pinch
●Cream of tartar- ¼ tsp
●Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
●Superfine sugar- ¾ cup
●Chocolate wafers- 12 wafers, finely crushed
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭:
1. Preheat the oven to 200°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Using an electric mixer, in a large bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy. Add the salt, cream of tartar, and vanilla and beat until medium peaks form. Gradually beat in the sugar, 2 tbsp at a time, until the egg whites are firm and glossy. Then, using a spatula, gently fold the crushed cookies into the egg whites without deflating them. (Just be sure to keep 2 tbsp of crushed cookies off to the side for the topping.)
3. Using a large soup spoon or a mini cookie scoop, shape the egg whites into circular puffs on the prepared pans to make 30 cookies, spacing them 2 inches apart. Sprinkle the tops with the cookie crumbs you saved.
4. Bake the cookies for 1½ hours. Open the oven door and prop it open slightly to let the cookies cool completely in the oven. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
WW food experts give us the lowdown on the kitchen tools you need to whip up delicious meals:
Dropping pounds from your body can have a surprising side effect on your face.
Staying on track during the holidays can feel like a fool’s errand—the stress, the to-do list, the eggnog-flavored everything.
So, in case no one’s told you lately: You’re doing amazing. Keep going. Tag a friend who needs a confidence nudge (or a hug) right now 👇
For some of us, it was the revelation that drinking more water could add more PersonalPoints.
For others, it was reassessing “exercise” as something we do on the daily without even thinking about it (hello, vacuuming, reorganizing the closets, taking our doggies out for a change of scenery…).
What WW trick did you rely on this year?
Ingredient swap! These aren’t any ordinary Cheesecake Swirl Brownies. Thanks to puréed black beans added to the batter—we swear, you can’t taste them!—you get all the decadent flavor with way less butter and oil.
😋 Only 6 to 7 PersonalPoints per serving! Check out the recipe here: https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/recipe/cheesecake-swirl-brownies/60db95d0e587cb4756412309
In case you missed it, watch the live conversation with Hope Paul, RD, Certified Diabetes Educator here!
We can think of one great reason to celebrate National App Day: all the amazing stuff our super-charged app can do! 💪
Download it now for your iPhone or Android and make your life instantly easier.
Sweeten up your holiday festivities with these delicious dessert recipes.
19 Crowd-Pleasing Holiday Desserts Recipes for the most gorgeous holiday treats from cookies to yule logs—guaranteed to wow guests all season long!
Looking for the perfect holiday dessert?
You'll Want to Put These Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes on the Christmas Menu Enjoy a tasty and delicious meal with your loved ones. Learn how to make Gingerbread Cupcakes & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
But who’s counting? 😂 This year, it’s been all too easy to focus on everything going wrong. But what if we focused on what’s going right?
The more we practice noticing the positive, the more we will feel the positive—period.
TELL US: What’s something good that happened to you this year?
These inexpensive ingredients are quick to whip up into delicious dinners.
Add a little spice to your holiday spread with one of our faves: Gingerbread Cupcakes.
Before we dish out the recipe, a few WW tips…
✔️ To get the best cupcake texture, mix the ingredients well, but not too well. (Otherwise, your cupcakes can feel a little tough.) Stop once all the spices and flour are moist.
✔️ To be sure you don’t overcook these babies, be sure to fill each muffin tin with the same amount of batter. We used an ice cream scoop to make sure that they were equal.
✔️ FYI: You can make these cupcakes ahead of time and freeze them until the day you’re going to serve them!
✨ 6 PersonalPoints per cupcake
𝗪𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮’𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝:
*Cooking spray - about 2 sprays
*All-purpose flour - 1½ cups
*Whole-grain wheat flour - 1 cup
*Sugar - ½ cup
*Baking soda - 2½ tsp
*Ground ginger - 2 tsp
*Ground cinnamon - 2 tsp
*Ground allspice - 2 tsp
*Unsweetened applesauce - 1½ cups
*Molasses - ¾ cups
*Egg whites - 3 large
*Powdered confectioners sugar - ¼ cups
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭:
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Coat 18 muffin-tin holes with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine flours, sugar, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and allspice; mix well. Add applesauce, molasses, and egg whites; stir until the mixture is moist and well-combined. Fill each muffin tin 3/4 full with batter.
3. Bake about 40 minutes (use the old toothpick trick: Insert one in the center and you’ll know your cupcakes are done if it comes out clean). Cool cupcakes to room temperature. Before serving, dust with powdered sugar.
Start your journey to a healthier life by joining Wellness Workshops at WW Studio Naperville. During the meeting you'll meet people like you who are transforming every day by making changes to eat well, move more, and connect with others. All sessions will be led by a Wellness Coach who's been in your shoes. Join and find out how WW has helped millions of members lose weight and have happier lives. Please note meeting times may change. Get the latest times and offers, sign up for our new WW Freestyle™ program, and find out more info on our website.
|Monday||5:30pm - 7pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 10:30am|
|Thursday||9am - 10:30am|
|Friday||8am - 11am|
|Saturday||6:30am - 11am|
Named "Best Public Place to Swim" in 2008 by Fox News Chicago viewers in an online poll!
Hi-Five Sports in Naperville inspires young children to develop a passion for team sports by implementing fun, positive, and safe programs. We specialize in our yearly summer camp, school break camps, leagues, classes and clinics.
Play > Train > Entertain
Enjoy Debbie's Detecting Diaries. Will be posting videos and information of my travels across the c
we make and sell slot car tires
The First Axe Throwing venue in the City of Naperville.We promise you that we'll show you an unforgettable time. People book private events,celebrate special occasions, group events and walk-in's are welcome too - that range from 1-2 hours of Axe Throwing
Kids In Sports is a specialized sports program for children ages 12 months to 8 years. Instructing children in multi-sport or specific-sport classes. Pre-school alternatives, after-school programs, camps & parties are also available throughout the year.
TAI CHI FOR BEGINNERS, QIGONG, MEDICAL QIGONG THERAPY, ACUPRESSURE, ENERGY HEALING.
Join WW Studio Naperville and become inspired by people like you who are losing weight and creating healthier, happier lives . Visit our website for the latest time and address information.
We are a family-owned business committed to, provide to our customers, enjoyment and memories by pro
Naperville Little League