Sportfishing in the Gulf Of Mexico off the coast of Naples Florida
Operating as usual
The big fish were hungry yesterday. I like it when they're as big as the measuring board.
@berkleyfishing @spiderwirefishing @pennfishing
These boys put a whoopin on the big groupers and jumbo porgies today.
The girls killed it today...... Limit of slob Red Grouper, Mutton Snapper, African Pompano and a big Kingfish that a Barracuda helped itself to a piece before I could gaff it.
Michael helped as well..... 😁
Congrats to Dallas for catching a huge Goliath Grouper then jumping in the water to take a photo with it before releasing it and watching it swim back down. Great job.
The fish were chewing good today. Limit of big Red Groupers, a huge Mutton Snapper and then on the way home we had a once in a lifetime encounter with what I think was a momma and calf Right Whale. I'm not a Whale expert but it was huge. I'm waiting for a confirmation on the type of whale but either way it was awesome. How often do you see a whale 7 miles off Naples
Capt Kevin at it again. Great job boys.
No school means going fishing with dad. Took my son Alex, his cousin's and and a good buddy and his daughters fishing today and they absolutely crushed the big fish.
Captain Kevin killed it today
Caught a small Swordy yesterday and watched it swim away to fight another day. Today we caught a big one,, 291 lbs on the scale
Also caught a fish I had never caught before. I can check Pomfret off my to catch list.
Big storms and rough sea conditions kept us off the swordfish grounds earlier today but managed to get out later for a few hours and caught some nice Dolphin a fatty Blackfin Tuna and a bonus Mutton Snapper. Good day after all.
Big Red Groupers, Mangs and Mutton Snapper on today's trip
Quick trip to the keys today.... no swords but hammered the dolphin on the way back from the sword grounds
Nice fish on today's half day with Capt. Kevin
The swordfish gods were cruel today. We pulled the hook on 2 nice ones with the second one being a big one, but the Dolphin gods were kind. Had my nephew on board for his bachelor party and we hammered them with him catching the biggest one.
Great trip yesterday with lots of cool fish
Here are some pics from our last few trips.
Capt. Kevin caught em yesterday on Fishybizness
Big Scamp today along with some Jumbo Mangs and limit of Red Snapper
Rough waters yesterday but got it done. Much needed rest next 2 days
Great trip today. Limit of Red Snappers, some jumbo mangs and a few mahi that decided to join the party.
Here are some pics from my last trips. Lots of Red Snappers and a few bonus fish like a 70lb Black Grouper and a few Hefty Blackfin Tuna. Also came upon a pod of 6 Whale sharks. Awesome creatures. Got some cool video and a couple nice Cobia off of them.
Totally whiffed on the weather forecast... it was rough but got it done
Caught some nice ones the last couple trips
My client with his trophy African Pompano. Haven't seen one this big in a while.
Brought the newest member of Fishybizness Charters home today
Another great trip with Capt. Kevin
Great trip yesterday with repeat clients.
My clients crushed them the last 3 days.
Check out the latest offers from these great products
• Berkley Trilene XL/XT: Buy 3 spools, get $10 cash back *filler spools or larger *Purchase not valid at Bass Pro, Cabela’s, Scheels, Dick’s Sporting Goods, or Mills Fleet Farm http://www.promosubmissions.com/forms/R9268.PDF
• Berkley Vanish: Buy 1 spool, get $5 cash back *filler spools or larger *Purchase not valid at Bass Pro, Cabela’s, Scheels, Dick’s Sporting Goods, or Mills Fleet Farmhttp://www.promosubmissions.com/forms/R9269.PDF
• Berkley Powerbait: Buy 4 bags, get $10 cash back *Purchase not valid at Bass Pro, Cabela’s, Scheels, Dick’s Sporting Goods, or Mills Fleet Farm http://www.promosubmissions.com/forms/R9267.PDF
• Berkley Gulp!: Buy 2 bags, get $5 cash back *Purchase not valid at Bass Pro, Cabela’s, Scheels, Dick’s Sporting Goods, or Mills Fleet Farmhttp://www.promosubmissions.com/forms/R9311.PDF
• Abu Garcia: Buy any Abu Garcia Revo spinning reel, get an Abu Garcia hoodie ($49.99 value) *$9.95 S&H Required http://www.promosubmissions.com/forms/P3772.PDF
• PENN: Buy $199.95 or more on any PENN products, get a dry bag ($99.99 value) *$9.95 S&H Requiredhttp://www.promosubmissions.com/forms/P3774.PDF
• Ugly Stik: Buy any Ugly Stik GX2 or Bigwater rod or combo, get a dry bag ($29.99 value) *$6.95 S&H Required http://www.promosubmissions.com/forms/P3773.PDF
Another couple successful trips on the FishyBizness.
Naples Loyal RSC stands shoulder to shoulder for every Glasgow Rangers game at the Fraternal Order of Eagles 4028 : 4111 Green Blvd, Naples Fl 34116
Gulf Coast Field Hockey is a co-ed field hockey program designed to provide the children of SWFL the opportunity to enjoy field hockey. We work with the players to improve their skills and provide a positive environment to become the ultimate teammate.
For ALL fans of CHICAGO BEARS! DIE HARD Chicago BEARS FANS FOREVER! This page open to all Chicago
RAN is a private not-for-profit rowing association with 44 members. Youth rowing is supported & guests from around the world are welcome.
The Naples Gators Youth Football and Cheerleading program is the oldest youth sports program in Collier County, serving the Greater Naples area since 1958.
Nostalgia Super Stock Race Team
Little League Double A Baseball Naples Braves Let's Go Braves
The Naples Hurricanes are a Pop Warner football and cheer program based in Naples, Florida.
Lara Simonsen Naples Florida horse trainer/instructor. Available for lessons, working with you and your horse. Call or email for information on training, lessons, local boarding. Also, body clipping, grooming, or any other horse related services.
The only place to get up to date to the minute news and videos on the ny yankees and ny giants and very one and everybody can put news videos or anything