We have the largest selection of hunting and fishing supplies in the area! Visit our convenient store 24/7! We have lots of great food and great prices!
🎣 ATTENTION LCO FISHERMEN 🎣
In regards to the next 3 remaining LCO series of Fishing Tournaments, they WILL BE cancelled. Unfortunately with this being said, that will bring the spring regular season to an end. I hope that you as anglers understand the importance of this decision under the circumstances that we are facing. On a positive note, the Classic on May 2nd will remain as scheduled! For the Anglers who fished in either of the first 2 events, you will be eligible for the Classic. Further details will be posted closer to that date and if you have any questions you can contact or message LCO. I’ve talked with several of the anglers and at this time we feel that this is the best choice to keep everyone safe. Thanks to everyone who has supported this year!
[03/27/20] We will be having our lunch special today! Fish, Fries and slaw. Includes fountain drink for $5 only!
🎣 ATTENTION FISHERMEN 🎣
The 3rd LCO series Fishing Tournament for March 28th WILL BE cancelled and hopefully rescheduled at a later date. We will continue to have weekly updates for the rest of the scheduled dates. Thanks!
🎣LCO 2020 Spring Tournament #2 🎣
A BIG day on Lake Cumberland today! First of all, I want to say THANK YOU to all of the anglers for their cooperation during our revised tournament registration and weigh-in at the ramp! Another big turnout with 71 boats today, with over half the field bringing a limit to the scales!
1. Tim Lane / Jeff Walls 21.35
2. Scottie Cook / Aaron Cook 18.40
3. Randall & Kyle Christopher 17.85
4. Mark Bell / Greg Boone 17.75
5. Brandon Grubb / Ryan Scott 17.60
6. Adam Prince / Dillon Robinson 16.90
7. Kelly Pointer / Ted Grigsby 15.95
8. Daniel Sepeck / Luke Devere 15.90
8. Scott McQueary / Mark Weston 15.80
10. Daniel Stewart / Craig Delk 15.70
Big Fish was a 6.20 largemouth, caught by Daniel Stewart & Craig Delk.
**Winners will be contacted on Monday 23rd to make arrangements for payment. Thanks!
🎣LCO 2020 Spring Tournament #1 🎣
This year is off to a great start and the bite is going strong!! Today we had nice crowd of 50 boats despite the nasty weather, thanks guys! LCO has the best field of anglers fishing our tournaments! Lake Cumberland allowed BIG weights to come to the scales this afternoon!
1. Wayne Heath / Gus Cox 20.60
2. Joby Gossett / Kevin Roberts 20.15
3. Ricky Stephens / Chad Stephens 18.30
4. Steven Squires / Brian Pickard. 18.25
5. Daniel Sepeck / Jeff Gibson 17.60
6. Jearmy Hog Wilson/James Faller 17.35
7. Roger Baker / Doug Burton 16.85
8. Vern Nissley / Adam Justice. 16.70
8. Delbert Abbott/ Delbert Ray Abbott 16.70
10. Shane Russell / Terry Russell. 15.20
Big Fish was a 7.25 largemouth, caught by Ricky Stephens & Chad Stephens.
Next tournament March 21st, 6:30-2:30 cst. Pumpkin Creek boat ramp, Lake Cumberland.
🎣SEASON IS HERE🎣 This year Registration for the First Tournament will determine your Boat Number for Take-Off! You can register starting Monday, March 9th-Friday, March 13th @ Lake Country Outdoors!
**All registrations are in person @ LCO!
🎣🎣 ATTENTION FISHERMEN 🎣🎣
A New Year is here and Spring is on its way...that means Fishing Tournaments!! The annual Lake Country Outdoors tournament series will begin action on March 14th, 2020! Anglers help get the word out and we’ll see you there! Good Luck!
Mark Weston Matthew Helm Al Cox Mickey Ballard Chad Stephens Danny Conner Shawn Pierce Mark Lawless Nick Devore Nick Ratliff Bradley Dunagan Vern Nissley Blake Cowan Jason Elmore Delbert Ray Abbott Brian Smith Josh Lockard Justin Sebastian Justin Womack Justin David Duvall Justin Creech Cecil Lewis Billy Hall Randy Benningfield Cody Rafferty Willie Cross Robbie Harmon Luke Patterson JJ Wilson Jearmy Hog Wilson Alec Coffey Kevin Bennett Bill Bowling
The Sporting Goods will be open Tuesday from 5am till noon and then closed on Wednesday. With the warm weather we have plenty of live bait and the fish are biting!!
Everyone have a Merry Christmas!!
🎣 Fall & Winter Fishing is Great on Lake Cumberland! Find out From the Pros Where to Fish & What to Use! LakeCumberlandVacation.com for Guides & Charters 🎉🏆 Lake Country Outdoors
Giant Kentucky Bucks have been making appearances @ LCO! The first week of gun season has been action packed and it’s only getting better! Bring your trophies by to see us!! 🦌
Although this was published in 2012, it still explains the processes of Lake Cumberland similar to situations we are experiencing today...the extensive spring rains earlier this year along with continued unusually high temperatures currently are causing fish to become stressed, thus resulting in a die-off.
This animation explains why repair work at Wolf Creek Dam is affecting fishing and water conditions at this popular lake in southeastern Kentucky.
[09/18/19] Open Bass Tournament Saturdays at Pumpkin Creek Ramp, Lake Cumberland. 6:30am - 1:00pm $50 entry fee, 100% payback, starting this Saturday September 21st for more information contact Tim Adams @ 270-866-1410
THANKS TO ALL THE GREAT SOLDIERS WHO MAKE OUR LAND FREE ON THIS FOURTH OF JULY!!
🦌🦌 Season Dates & Changes for 2019 🦌🦌
DEER SEASONS for 2019-20: Crossbow deer hunting opportunities are now expanded for the upcoming deer season. Here are the season dates:
*Archery Season: Sep. 7 – Jan. 20
*Crossbow Season: Sep. 21 – Jan. 20
*Youth and Senior Crossbow Season: Sep. 7 – Jan. 20
*Youth-only Firearms Weekend: Oct. 12 - 13
*Early Muzzleloader: Oct. 19 – 20
*Modern Firearms: Nov. 9 - 24
*Late Muzzleloader: Dec. 14 – 22 (Zone 4 restrictions apply)
*Free Youth Deer Weekend: Dec. 28 - 29
🎣🎣 FREE FISHING WEEKEND 🎣🎣
FREE FISHING - SAT & SUN, June 1-2 in Kentucky!
*No Fishing License or Trout Permit required
*Residents + Nonresidents
*Statewide, public + private waters (landowner permission still required on private property)
*Daily catch, fish size & other limits still apply
-Special Events: https://go.usa.gov/xmAbq
-Fishing Regulations: https://go.usa.gov/xmsG5
-Places to Go: https://go.usa.gov/xmsGS
Takemefishing #TakeMeFishing #FishKY
🇺🇸 Never Forget! Forever Honor! 🇺🇸
m.bassmaster.com High school bass fishing teams from around the country are being invited to participate in the new Mossy Oak Fishing Bassmaster High School School Wildcard presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors on Lake Cumberland, Kentucky.
The NEW Mossberg MC1 9mm now in stock!!
Another successful Spring Series of LCO Tournaments has came to an end! We had 42 boats to qualify for the Classic and attend the battle today! Ricky and Zach were able to take home the win with a limit of largemouth, with Jeff & Barry finishing second with a limit of smallmouth. The bite was good for almost everyone as lots of fish were brought to the scales today, we had 35 limits of bass for a total of 452.45 pounds!!!
1. Zach Wilson / Ricky Roy 19.65
2. Jeff Byrd / Barry Snell 15.85
3. Allen & Britt Pendleton 15.55
4. Derek Flynn / Tristan Abbott 15.50
5. Joby Gossett / Kevin Roberts 15.20
5. David Robertson / Lee Holt 15.20
7. Ronald Mann / Travis Mann 14.65
8. Randy Benningfield / Justin Womack 14.45
9. Matt Stone / Britt Pegram 14.35
10. Kerry Harris / Tim Harris 13.95
11. Hog Wilson / Kevin Bennett 13.70
12. Phillip Collins / Phil Williams 13.55
13. Jim Mishler / Mickey Goode 13.50
14. Shane Russell / Terry Russell 13.35 15. Mark Wilson / Todd Wilson 13.15
16. Danny Conner / Chad Irwin 13.05
17. Jared Russell / Carlos McGowan 12.50
18. Scott McQueary / Mark Weston 12.15
18. Justice Heath / Jeremy Heath 12.15
18. Doyle Epperson / Josh Muse 12.15
Big Largemouth: 4.85 lbs. (1st team)
Big Smallmouth: 4.55 lbs. (5th team)
Big Spotted Bass: 3.25 lbs. (9th team)
I want to thank all of the anglers that fished with us this year, I honestly think our tournaments are made up of the most competitive fisherman on Lake Cumberland!
Until next year, good fishing and God bless!!
Attention high school anglers!!! On May 4th at Lake Cumberland out of Conley Bottom, Shimano will be hosting their SLX High School Tournament. This is an awesome opportunity and you have the chance to walk away with some great prizes, a scholarship, products and possibly even a chance to experience some truly world class bass fishing with an expense paid trip with a Shimano pro to Grosse Savanne Lodge in Louisiana! The best part is there’s no entry fee, all each member of the team needs to do is stop in Lake Country Outdoors and pick up a Shimano SLX rod or reel to get registered. If you have any questions, let us know!
🎣 LCO Spring Tournament #6 🎣
Today concludes our regular season LCO Tournaments for Spring 2019 on Lake Cumberland! We had 38 boats. Seems like every Saturday morning winter rolls around and makes it a grind!! The bite was tough, largemouth played a big role today although our winners weighed in the only limit of smallmouth! I want to thank all who participated for another great year, it’s something that I enjoy hosting every spring! We look forward to seeing you next Saturday May 4th for our LCO Classic!!
1. Nick Ratliff / Bradley Dunagan 17.10
2. Ricky Roy / Zach Wilson 14.85
3. Nick Devore / Blake Cowan 14.70
4. Gary Farley / Randy Hunter 14.05
5. Jordan Elliott / George Elliott 13.85
6. Mark Wilson / Kelly Pointer 13.65
7. Kerry Harris / Tim Harris 12.80
8. Vern Nissley / Chris Robinson 12.60
9. Dillon Embry / Michael Embry 12.55
10. Craig Delk / Kam Robertson 12.40
Classic Tournament May 4th, 6:00-2:00 cst. Halcomb’s Landing (Dam), Lake Cumberland.
(Any team that has only fished 2 or 3 tournaments has the option to buy enough tournaments ($80 each) to reach the 4 tournament status to be able to compete in the LCO Classic.)
Today was the 6th Annual Baby Grants Believers Fishing to Fight Cancer Tournament! We had 37 boats! Under the weather conditions not a bad turnout, I want to thank each team that came to compete today! My son was diagnosed 8 years ago with acute lymphoblastic leukemia, followed by 2 years of treatment at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. This tournament allows us to donate in his name to Childhood Cancer Research with hopes of saving future lives against cancer!
1. Shane Thompson / Scott Murray 19.65
2. Justin Womack / Randy Benningfield 17.85
2. Joseph Heath / Wayne Heath 17.85
4. Barry Snell / Jeff Byrd 17.45
5. Phillip Collins / Phil Williams 16.65
6. Scott McQueary / Mark Weston 16.00
7. Justin Byrd / Barry Strunk 15.75
8. Ted Grigsby / Kelly Pointer 15.60
9. Delbert Abbott/Delbert Ray Abbott 15.15
10. Ricky Roy / Zach Wilson 15.05
Big Fish was a 5.50 largemouth, Craig & Cheryl Kellan.
Next tournament April 27th, 6:00-2:00 cst. Halcomb’s Landing boat ramp, Lake Cumberland.
Stop by and try our DELICIOUS NEW PIZZA! Available by the slice during lunch hours and available to order any time of day or night!
🎣🎣 OPEN BASS TOURNAMENT 🎣🎣
This Saturday April 20th is our 6th Annual Fishing to Fight Cancer benefit tournament! Each year proceeds from this event are donated by Baby Grants Believers to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital! We appreciate the support and hope to see you there!
*This event does count towards Lake Country Outdoors spring season event status, however the progressive big fish will be ineligible during this tournament!
🎣LCO 2019 Spring Tournament #4 🎣
Today cloudy skies with a sprinkle of ran didn’t keep the big sacks of bass from rolling in! Our winning sack along with just a couple others were smallmouth, while the majority of the anglers brought in largemouthto the scales. From the looks of things the fish have moved to the banks to start the spawn! We had a turnout of 43 boats, of which 27 had limits. LCO appreciates the support of our loyal anglers!
1. Nick Ratliff / Bradley Dunagan 18.50
2. Billy Hall / Curt Hall 17.90
3. Mark Wilson / Todd Wilson 17. 85
4. Jordan Elliott / George Elliott 17.65
5. Matt Stone / Brit Pegram 17.50
6. Phillip Collins / Phil Williams 16.05
7. John Paul Carnes / Kelly Dorman 15.25
8. Doyle Epperson / Josh Muse 15.15
9. Brandon Grubb / Chase Hamlin 14.95
10. Doug Flynn / Keith Munson 14.50
Big Fish was a 5.85 largemouth, Billy Hall & Curt Hall.
Next tournament will be our 6th Annual BGB Cancer Benefit Tournament! April 20th, 6:00-2:00 cst. Halcomb’s Landing boat ramp, Lake Cumberland.
🎣LCO 2019 Spring Tournament #3 🎣
The bite is still going strong!! This weekend the role changed from last weeks smallmouth bite to more of a largemouth bite. We had a turnout of 43 boats, of which 29 had limits of bass. A total of 390.5 pounds of fish were brought to the scales! LCO appreciates the support of our loyal anglers!
1. Gary Farley / Randy Hunter 18.45
2. Blake Cowan / Nick Devore 18.05
3. Kevin Roberts / Joby Gossett 17.15
4. Brad Kelsay / Dale Clark 16.30
5. Matt Stone / Brit Pegram 15.95
6. Joseph Heath / Wayne Heath 15.70
7. Doug Burton / Roger Baker 15.65
8. David Roberston/ Lee Holt 14.05
9. Derrick Roberts/Jordan Sullivan 13.75
10. Delbert Abbott/Delbert Ray Abbott 13.65
Big Fish was a 6.40 largemouth, Nick Devore & Blake Cowan.
Next tournament April 13th, 6:00-2:00 cst. Halcomb’s Landing boat ramp, Lake Cumberland.
🎣LCO 2019 Spring Tournament #2 🎣
The bite is going strong!! Today we had our biggest crowd to date with 51 boats ...WOW... thanks guys! On top of that 35 limits were at the weigh-in, a total of 505.70 pounds of fish were brought to the scales!!! That’s an average of 14.45 per limit! Im impressed, LCO has the best field of anglers fishing our tournaments!
1. Al Cox / Scott Hodge 20.05
2. Doug Burton / Roger Baker 19.10
3. Justin Byrd / John Gilreath 18.95
4. Dustin Bishop / Jadon Brock 18.80
5. Jeff Byrd / Barry Snell 18.10
6. David Robertson / Lee Holt 17.55
7. Asa Adams / Ricky Harris 16.90
8. Hunter Sumpter / HC Sumpter 16.60
9. Billy Hall 16.35
10. Mark Wilson / Larry Fuller 16.30
Big Fish was a 5.30 smallmouth, Al Cox & Scott Hodge.
Next tournament April 6th, 6:00-2:00 cst. Pumpkin Creek boat ramp, Lake Cumberland.
Lake Country Outdoors customers, if you’ve purchased a Shimano product from us this year you may be eligible to fish the FREE Shimano Team Tournament next weekend on Lake Cumberland. $1200 for first and payback to 30th place! Contact us ASAP to find out how to get registered!
They have arrived!
🎣Bass fishing is in full swing again, today was our LCO season opener for the spring of 2019! We had 34 boats. A great turnout! The weigh-in mainly consisted of largemouth but we had some smallmouth show up as well! As always it was good to see the anglers excited to back on the water and of course telling the tales while standing around during the weigh-in! 🎣
1. Joby Gossett / Kevin Roberts 16.85
2. Brandon Barker / Brad Roberts 16.35
3. Tristan Abbott / Dakota Bell 15.40
4. Cody Rafferty 14.40
5. Josh Muse / Doyle Epperson 14.05
6. Danny Conner / Chad Irwin 13.40
7. Terry Russell / Shane Russell 13.35
8. Al Cox / Scotty Hodge 12.95
9. Vern Nissley / Chris Robinson 12.90
10. Kevin Bennett / Gary Collins 12.70
Big Fish was a 5.40 largemouth, Joby Gossett & Kevin Roberts.
Next tournament March 30th, 6:30-2:30 cst. Pumpkin Creek boat ramp, Lake Cumberland.
A great community recreational spot! Fun course for all to play and a nice pool for family and friends to hang out while others are playing. Food/Folks/Fun
A wonderful place to improve your health and improve your life.
Located on Lake Cumberland Kentucky we pride ourselves in offering world class striper fishing, with relaxing comfortable boats for the best experience.
This page is dedicated to helping people become all that God created them to be in spirit, mind, and body.
We raise and sell exotic waterfowl, pheasants, quail, chickens and other farm animals to the general public.
CKAFFL Champions! Spring 2010 Spring 2013 Spring 2014
Club Fit & Salon is open 24/7 365 days a year. It is a full service workout gym with Tanning/Sauna/Classes/ and a beauty salon.
Woodies Restorations, Restorer of Classic Wooden Boats in KY for All Your Wooden Boat Restoration Needs.
We are a locally owned and operated company. we mow so you don't have to. We are a Quality affordable lawn care. Just give us a call.