PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Center , PADI Scuba Instructor Training, Ocean Conservation advocates
America's Shark Boat. Discover huge great white sharks at Isla Guadalupe and save when you dive with us! Book direct with a US based shark cage diving operation. No busses into Mexico - ever!
UTD is revolutionizing scuba training industry by creating The Thinking Team, new ways to deliver online education, and a scuba diving coaching program.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT: Empowering fellow adventurers to safely experience the wonders of the oceans while protecting our environment and supporting our communities. We are your source for top quality, brand name scuba diving and snorkeling gear.
We take workweek hustlers like yourself on ocean adventures for a well-deserved break. Scuba diving is our bread and butter but we have activities for non-divers as well. Weekly trips to Wreck Alley, Point Loma & La Jolla Kelp, and Coronado Islands.
Friendly Staff Expert Repairs Private Instruction
We provide diving experiences and memorable cruises for beginners and experts alike on the beautiful San Diego coast. Take the plunge with us today!
PADI dive center, scuba classes, rentals, air fills, tours, limited retail.
30% of the Earth's Surface is Land. Discover the other 70% today!
We've got the sharks...If you've got the nerve!
UTD Watersports Retail Stores provide our worldwide customers with an exclusive retail experience of UTD Watersports Education, Equipment & Adventures.
Bottom Bunch Club is no longer meeting or active and has merged with the San Diego Dive Club.
Scuba lessons, guided tours, and CPR courses taught by a PADI-certified, heavily-experienced instructor who has dove around the world for 30+ years.
California Sail Diving offers an unbeatable experience, wether it be scuba diving, sailing, fishing, paddle boarding, snorkeling, whale watching, ETC
The BEST deals and discounts on Guadalupe Island cage diving expeditions. You could pay more for all inclusive cage diving at Guadalupe Island but why would you want to?
NAUI PRO GOLD SCUBA DIVE TRAINING Center, Located in Lovely Mission Beach San Diego CA. We offer SCUBA Certifications, SCUBA Tours,Snorkling Tours, surfing
Phil's Dive Service is a veteran owned and operated business in San Diego, California. Services include underwater yatch maintenance and top side cleaning.
Scuba or Snorkel with La Jolla Dive & Snorkel Today.
Our Mission at Poseidon's Divers is to bring the beauty of the sea wihin every ones reach. We offer opportunities for new and experienced divers to fulfill
Are you fascinated, & attracted to our Southern California ocean wildlife? Would you enjoy learning more about this unique aquatic environment through personal exploration? You can. It's safe, easy, and enjoyable. It's exercise and relaxation.
Padi Scuba diving instructor.
OE Gov Sales has been supplying our government and military needs as quickly as possible since 1979!