What I offer as a coach is not a diet but a lifestyle change! IDEAL PROTEIN IDEAL PROTEIN WEIGHT LOSS SINY
Operating as usual
☀️ITS ALMOST BATHING SUIT SEASON👙
☀️Are you ready?!
90 POUNDS DOWN!! (read her story below)
* "I was a Mom of 3 small children overwhelmed and ashamed of how badly I'd lost control of my weight and eating. After each pregnancy, I lost half of the baby weight before becoming pregnant again and it continued to snowball with my poor eating habits.I had dieted in the past, working with trainers and dietitians, and knew I had to make a change. Honestly, I was scared of the work that was going to be required to lose the amount of weight I needed to lose. A family member had great success with IP and I was inspired to make the change. I found an amazing coach in my area and never looked back. She gave me the power and the courage to put myself and my health first and I am so incredibly grateful. am worth it. As a Mom, I had allowed my own needs and wants to become secondary. This amazing program helped me find myself again and empowered me to take control of my own health and happiness. It was vital for not only myself but for my entire family. I am proud that I took the step to ensure I will be around to see my children and grandchildren grow for many many years to come. "
#IdealProtein #WeightLoss #AmazingTransformation #idealproteinphase1 #wheyprotein #weightlossprogress #fit #health #beforeandafter #realresults #determination #lifestylechange #healthylifestyle #exercise #loseweight #keto #diet #fitspo #motivation #statenisland #dedication #coachkatie💁🏽💋
NYWL’s Ideal Protein ready-made shakes are Easy & Convenient!
Especially for our Newlywed enjoying her honeymoon ✨🤍
DELICIOUS TURKET MEATBALLS 🧆
What’s for dinner tonight ?!
Tell us below 👇
1-2 pounds ground turkey 93% lean
1 cup bread crumbs or panko or rolled oats
(Ideal Protein clients can use 1 handful of Any flavored Ideal Protein chips)
2/3 cup onion minced
1/2 cup fresh parsley minced
2 large eggs
2 cloves garlic minced
2teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
* In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, bread crumbs (IP clients can use any choice of Ideal Protein Chips crushed), onion, parsley, eggs, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, basil, oregano, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper.
* Using a strong spatula or your hands (I like to wear latex gloves), mix well. Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls (you should have around 48 total).
To bake the meatballs:
* Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup. Coat a wire rack with nonstick spray and set on prepared baking sheet.
* Arrange meatballs on rack, brush with oil, and bake until browned with crispy edges, about 15 to 20 minutes (an internal thermometer should read 165 degrees for 15 seconds).
Changing your life can be both scary and exciting, but more than anything it’s necessary to grow. Most people come to a point one day where they have to make a change in their life to either grow personally or professionally, but it’s hard to figure out when you’re ready to make that change.
So how do you know when it’s time that you’re ready to change your life?
The truth is there is at least one sign in front of you that you have been ignoring or not even noticing.
1. Your Motivation Is Gone
2.You’re Unhappy at Least Once a Day Every Day
3. The People Around You Are Changing
4. You’re Bored
5. You’re Stressed
6. You’re Scared
7. There’s No Stimulation in Your Life
*The Bottom Line:
All changes are hard and shouldn’t be taken lightly, but we need to start seeing change as a positive rather than (as we often do at first) a negative. Changing your life can be tough, but it’s worth it.
Once you decided to change your life it won’t be easy in the beginning.
Remember whatever you’re feeling right now is temporary. But you don’t find the courage to make a change, then the negative feelings and emotions you’re dealing with won’t be.
ARE YOU READY FOR A LIFESTYLE CHANGE?
Client Appreciation Post 🤍
Congratulations to Our Beautiful Client Nicole for losing 35 lbs by following the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program✨
We are so proud of you and your continuing journey of a lifestyle change🤍 you look incredible and your smile lights up our office when you come in✨
Hard work + Dedication = Amazing transformations 💪🏼
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE LIFESTYLE CHANGE?
☎️ Call Us Today at New You Weight Loss:
#idealprotein #weightloss #weightlossjourney #weightlossmotivation #weightlosstransformation #weightlosstips #weightlossgoal #weightlosscommunity #weightlossinspiration #beforeandafter #fit #fitness #fitnessjourney #fitnessmotivation #fitnessgirl #lowcarb #motivation #dedication #keto #beautiful #believe #coaching #inspiration #selflovejourney #selfesteem #womensupportingwomen
Let's hear it for Sara Mulero! Sara lost 340 pounds on Ideal Protein.. Bravo 👏🏼👏🏼
#IdealProtein #WeightLoss #ResetPossible #weightlossjourney #weightlosstransformation #weightlossmotivation #weightlossgoals #weightlosssupport #weightlossinspiration #weightlosscommunity #weightlosshelp #lifestyle #lifestylechange #healthylifestyle #healthyliving #motivation #selflove #beautiful #loveyourself
Isn't this just prettiest thing You've seen all morning ☕️ 💪🏼
Went to @finasfarmhouse this morning (like I always do) and ordered myself a:
ICED Double shot espresso shaken with Sugar-Free Brown Sugar-Cinnamon topped with powdered cinnamon and added my Ideal Protein Vanilla Protein Shake.. YUMMMM!
This is a must try morning drink 🥤 💪🏼
#protein #espresso #proteinshake #proteinpacked #morningroutine #morningcoffee #morningvibes #keto #fitness
KETO FLUFFY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES 🥞 🫐
If you love pancakes, you might feel like you are missing out on them now that you have decided to live a keto lifestyle. While traditional pancakes do contain a lot of crabs, these Keto Blueberry Pancakes will allow you to indulge in your favorite treat without the guilt.
* 2 large eggs
* 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
* 2/3 cup almond flour
* 1 tsp Erythritol
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
* Butter or coconut oil to grease the pan
* 2 tbsp Keto maple syrup optional
* In a medium bowl combine egg and milk and whisk vigorously for 2 minutes.
* Add the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, vanilla extract and mix it until well combined.
* Gently fold in the blueberries to the pancake batter. Let the pancake batter for 5 minutes.
* Heat a skillet on medium flame, lightly grease and pour ¼ cup of pancake batter. Flip to the other side once it started bubbling up and cook for another minute.
* Repeat the same with the remaining batter and serve immediately by topping some blueberries and maple syrup (optional).
Serving: 1pancake | Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 157mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 119IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 1mg
#weightloss #recipes #pancakes #keto #ketorecipes #ketomeals #ketodiet #ketopancakes #fitness #fitnessmotivation #weightlosstips #recipeoftheday #breakfast #ketobreakfast #lowcarb #healthyrecipes #healthylifestyle
Quote of today. 💕
You don’t have to be extreme. Just consistent. ☀️
What do you think?
#Weightloss #weightlossjourney #weightlifting #quotefortheday #idealprotein #mealplan #quotefortoday #consistency #consistencyiskey #consistent #consistancy #stayconsistent #fitnessquotes #fitnessquote #fitnessquotesthatinspire #wordsofwisdom #wordsofpower #girlpowerquotes #girlpower
LOVE this visual by @nibblehealth:
“🤔 Did you Gain Weight Overnight?!
Let's be honest about something...
You did NOT gain 3 pounds of fat overnight. 🛑
Instead, the scale is acting up because of lots of little reasons, including water retention and #gylcogen storage within your muscles.
Other factors include how full or empty your bowels are, how much sodium you had in your last few meals along with how recent you last exercised. 💩
All of these factors contribute to the number you see on the scale. So if you woke up today a few pounds heaver than normal, or than you'd like, do NOT sweat it!
Just get back on track, and focus on trends over time, not single day weigh ins! Got it?”
⚠️ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE KNOWING WHAT TO EAT? WHEN TO EAT? HOW MUCH TO EAT? Click the link in our bio to stay in the loop with our 8 Week IIFYM Challenge👆🏽⚠️
#weightgain #weightlossplateaus #weightlossplateau #weightlossplan #weightlossjourney #weightlossmotivation #weightlossgoals #weightlossstory #weightlosstips #fatlossjourney #fatlosshelp #fatlosstips #fatlosscoach #fatlossgoals #fitnessjourney #portioncontrol #portionsize #portionsizes #myfitnesspal #bodybuilding #weightwatchers #fitness #fitspo #fitfam #momswhoworkout #momswholift #momswhorun
What I offer as a certified nuritionist is not a diet but a lifestyle change. I help with changing the mind that food is not a reward, that good clean eating does not have to be boring, that reading the labels and knowing what you are putting into your body is so important more so than the nutritional facts. I also educate on the benefits and side effects of these ingredients. My passion is to change the outlook on food, on supplements and turn them into the enrichments of life...on fueling and nourishing the body rather than punishing it. I also teach that it's ok to slip, but to get right back on and focus on the goals at hand. This is my passion and I am ever changing myself. I have the knowledge, the resources and the compassion. If you are ready for a lifestyle change and are ready to invest in yourself (because you are worth it!) I encourage each one of you to reach out to me either through message or email
|Tuesday||10am - 7pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 3pm|
|Thursday||1pm - 7pm|
|Saturday||9am - 1pm|
To follow the roots of nature in everything we do - we run, jump, crawl, climb, roll and react like on the playground as children.
Heart-rate based interval training in a fun and energizing group environment! Burn calories after you workout? That's the Orange effect!
One on one/ Small group training
Urban Thrill Seekers social activity organization. ACE, WITS, NASM personal trainer, corrective exercise specialist, nutrition. ocr, crossfit, FMS