Hello everyone! I have started this page to help inform my friends, as well as myself about the power of a healthy, and happy lifestyle. Here I will share yoga tips, the benefits of essential oils, and anything else that I see fit ;) Please enjoy, share with your friends, and always feel free to leave comments!
Simplify Your Life - Declutter Your Life To Reduce Stress And Have A Clutter-Free Life... You can discover how to simplify your life with "Simplify Your Life" book. Find out why it is important in this day and age to bring things down to a simpler level. Because society has the need to move and move with their busy everyday life, we sometimes get caught up in this feeling th...
I am diffusing this blend now, I'm in love! They are all so wonderful :)
DoTERRA 3 Mood-Boosting DIY Essential Oil Blends for Your Diffuser | The Prairie Homestead
Good evening everyone! I just made the Peppermint surprise for my diffuser :) I totally used to be addicted to good smelling candles, not anymore! I love that I can use these oils for everything! Yummy :) I used my Doterra oils for this recipe, since that is my personal preference!
☽Potions 2: Diffuser Blends & Info☾ Essential Oil Recipes for Use in the Diffuser Plus Diffuser Tips & Tricks
I used the Friendly Floor Cleaner today, it works great! My house smells amazing :) I also used the All Purpose Grease Cleaner, cuts grease like a charm. #
DoTERRA Spring Cleaning with Essential Oils
If you are a current user of these wonderful oils, would just like to learn more, or sign up for an amazing journey with me and my team; CLICK BELOW!
You all, this is awesome!
40 Top Uses For 4 Essential OIls! Our "tremendous discovery of the day" is this fantastic chart listing 40 uses of four of the most popular and versatile essential oils: Lavender, Lemon, Melaleuca (Tea Tree) and Peppermint! One of the things I really like about this chart is that it contains not only aromatherapy uses but has all ma…
I am a Doterra Wellness Advocate & certified in the Aromatouch technique. I have been using these oils for 5 years now, and they have revolutionized my family, and our way of living! My son Samuel is 4, and already knows some of the oils to reach for when he has a headache or tummy ache. These are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils, safe for use on infants as well. Please feel free to visit my site at: http://www.mydoterra.com/oilsofjoy for more information, or to sign up! We have some great promotions this month for new advocates :) Love and Blessings to all of you!
New protocol for ADD, Generalized Anxiety & Sensory Processing - Health Inside and Out I’ve used a lot of oils on my girls for a variety of overall wellness and up help with sickness. Raina now doesn’t take singulair or use and inhaler during fall and winter for allergy induced asthma and we’ve been using things for rescue when Salem is having an anxiety attack. Thankfully they both l…
Just the Essentials...: Lemon Essential Oil Welcome to "JUST THE ESSENTIALS," a blog dedicated to sharing the benefits of doTERRA Essential Oils. dōTERRA is a leader in the essential oil market and has revolutionized the aromatherapy industry. dōTERRA oils represent the safest, purest, and most beneficial essential oils available today. Pleas…
dōTERRA Essential Oils Information Page - The Tasty Alternative Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. If you have ever enjoyed the gift of a rose, a walk by a field of lavender, or the smell of fresh cut mint, you have experie…
Well, I have to say that our first Wellness party was a huge success! I was so blessed today to be able to meet such beautiful ladies smile emoticon Thank you so much to Kathy Teems Jones for hosting us, everyone was amazing! I am going to post some anonymous photos from one of our Ionic foot detoxes grin emoticon Thank you all again!!
* Please read, and don't just read, act!* Questions, I am a Doterra wellness representative :) Loud and proud, please ask!
Several Cancer Testimonials the following testimonials are taken from this link http://www.miracleoils.ca/2012/12/frankincense-essential-oil-and-cancer.html?m=1 Monday, December 17, 2012 Cancer and essential oils Over...
I can testify as to the awesome benefits of DoTERRA's Lemon EO :D Please visit my wellness store to learn more! www.mydoterra.com/oilsofjoy
DoTERRA This Pin was discovered by Hannahjoy Shields. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. | See more about Young Living, Essential Oils and Young Living Lemon.
Slim & Sassy Contrōl Learn how Slim & Sassy Contrōl controls cravings and how you can best use this product to your body's advantage. The effect of a revolutionary spinach extrac...
Please read! This is so important, this is what sets DoTERRA apart!
I am going to make these when I get the time :) I love the way Purify smells!
DIY: Fridge Refreshers | dōTERRA Blog With all the different food items, it's only natural to have a smelly fridge, right? Well, not anymore! These easy to make fridge refreshers are a simple way to
Supporting The Thyroid Naturally Hypothyroidism, treating, naturally, doterra, essential oils, omega, coconut oil, gluten free, Vitamin D
Posts about Hypothyroidism on doTERRA by Amber Posts about Hypothyroidism written by Amber Wright
My new business card, thanks to my wonderful talented husband!
Check it out! You can now make an appointment with me for any of my services from right here!
Up at the top is a new tab - Set an Appointment! - just click that or the button on the left to set up your appointment online in just a few seconds.
We're still working on putting in all the services I offer, so if you don't see it listed yet, give me a call or just book the appointment and tell me the service you need in the notes section.
We are almost done with the new business card also, I will be posting it as soon as we get through.
heart emoticon 80 TOTALLY AWESOME USES FOR COCONUT OIL heart emoticon
Be sure to buy organic coconut oil. Most Walmarts carry it on the aisle with the other cooking oils (it's less than $7 at mine), also health stores should have them as well.
1. Moisturizer – simply scoop some out of the jar and apply all over your body, including neck and face.
2. Eye cream – apply under the eyes to reduce puffiness, bags, and wrinkles. Use on the lids in the evening.
3. Preshave – coconut oil will prep skin for the pending damage caused by shaving.
4. Aftershave – coconut oil will help heal your skin after shaving without clogging pores.
5. Deodorant – coconut oil alone can be used as a deodorant, but even more effective in combination with cornstarch/arrowroot powder and baking soda!
6. Hair Conditioner/Deep Treatment - use as a leave in hair conditioner by applying a teaspoon of coconut oil to your ends and then running your fingers through your hair to distribute the rest! For a deeper treatment, rub in a tablespoon of coconut oil onto your dry scalp and gently work through to the ends. Put a shower cap on to prevent transfer onto bed linens and leave on overnight.
7. Hair Gel/Defrizzer – rub a little between your palms and either scrunch into hair (for curly hair) or finger comb in through from scalp to ends (for wavy/straight hair).
8. Toothpaste – there are numerous recipes out there but I just mix coconut oil and baking soda and dab a little of the mix on my toothbrush.
9. Make up remover – use a cotton swab and a dab of coconut oil and you would be amazed at how well it works!
10. Chapstick – just rub a little into lips and it not only acts as a softening agent but it also has an SPF of about 4 so you get a little protection!
11. Massage Oil – pretty simple; grab some and rub!
12. Lubricant – it is an all natural, perfectly safe personal lubricant. Not compatible with latex!
14. Stretch Mark Cream – coconut oil is great at nourishing damaged skin. It may not be the magic stretch mark cure but it will help.
15. Nipple Cream – works great to nourish cracked, sore, or dry nipples. Apply to a cotton ball and leave on your nipples between feedings.
16. Diaper salve – very comforting on a rashy bum with no harsh chemicals. Also safe for cloth diapers.
17. Cradle cap – having issues with dry skin on your baby’s scalp? Coconut oil will not only nourish your baby’s skin, it also helps eliminate cradle cap. Just rub a teaspoon onto scalp daily.
18. Body scrub – mix coconut oil and sugar together and rub all over! Rinse off and your skin will be super soft! You can add in essential oils if you would like a specific smell.
19. Healing - when applied on scrapes and cuts, coconut oil forms a thin, chemical layer which protects the wound from outside dust, bacteria and virus. Coconut oil speeds up the healing process of bruises by repairing damaged tissues. Plus, it smells a heck-of-a-lot better than anything from the pharmacy.
20. Bug Bites – when applied directly to a bug bite, coconut oil can stop the itching and burning sensation as well as hasten the healing process.
21. Skin problems – coconut oil relieves skin problems such as psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema.
22. Swimmers Ear – mix garlic oil and coconut oil and put a few drops in affected ear for about 10 minutes. Do this 2-3 times a day and it usually works within one or two days.
General Health and Wellness
23. Stress Relief - relieve mental fatigue by applying coconut oil to the head in a circular, massaging motion. The natural aroma of coconuts is extremely soothing thus helping to lower your stress level.
24. Digestion - the saturated fats in coconut oil have anti-bacterial properties that help control, parasites, and fungi that cause indigestion and other digestion related problems such as irritable bowel syndrome. The fat in coconut oil also aids in the absorption of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, making you healthier all around.
25. Fitness - coconut oil has been proven to stimulate your metabolism, improve thyroid function, and escalate energy levels, all of which help decrease your unwanted fat, while increasing muscle.
26. Nose bleeds - coconut oil can prevent nose bleeding that is caused by sensitivity to weather such as extreme hotness and extreme coldness. This condition happens when the nasal passages become dry because of cold or dry air resulting to burns and cracks in the mucus membranes so bleeding happens. To prevent this just put coconut oil in you nostrils. Coat your finger with coconut oil and then lie down and coat your finger inside your nose. Doing this will strengthen and protect the capillaries in the nasal passages. A Vitamin C supplement will also help prevent nose bleeding.
27. For breastfeeding moms, consuming 3 ½ tablespoons of coconut oil daily will enrich your milk supply.
28. Helps with weight loss & controlling cravings.
29. Helps keep blood sugar levels stable and/or helps with cravings in those with diabetes.
Health Problems (that coconut oil is known for aiding, relieving, or even curing when taken internally)
30. Eczema – in addition to taking it internally, many have success applying it externally, some don't
31. Skin problems
32. Toenail fungus
33. Hot flashes
34. Bleeding hemorrhoids (can also be applied externally twice a day)
36. Head lice
37. Improvements in menstruation regarding pain/cramps and heavy blood flow
38. Migraines (with regular use)
42. Relieve gallbladder pain
43. Has helped some people improve symptoms of an underactive thyroid gland, results have shown subsequent thyroid blood tests becoming normal
44. Energy boost
45. Flaky, dry skin
46. May relieve acid reflux and indigestion when taken with each meal
47. Adrenal fatigue
49. H. pylori
50. Candida albicans
51. Asthma, even in children
53. Cholesterol - improves HDL ('good' cholesterol) to LDL ('bad' cholesterol) ratio in people with high cholesterol
54. Chronic fatigue
55. Circulation/feeling cold all the time
56. Stronger immune system
57. Mental Clarity
59. Helps with inflammation in Crohns
Health Problems (that coconut oil is known for aiding, relieving, or even curing when applied topically)
60. Athletes foot
61. Back pain/sore muscles
62. Canker sores
65. Herpes (applied topically and taken internally)
66. Genital warts (through topical application over 6 weeks, and coconut oil enemas twice a day depending on the location of the warts)
67. Circumcision healing – although I am personally against circumcision, I have read that coconut oil is a really great healer for this.
68. Use 1 cup to 1 cup ratio when replacing other oils/butter in recipes with coconut oil.
69. Replacement for butter/lard/Crisco/PAM in it’s solid form – greasing pans, pie crusts, etc.
70. Replacement for various oils in liquid form – baking, cooking, sautéing, etc.
71. Nutritional supplement – melt and add to smoothies.
72. Insect repellent – mix coconut oil with peppermint oil extract and rub it all over exposed skin. Keeps insects off better than anything with Deet! Tons safer too.
73. Great for dogs and cats for general wellness. Just add a teaspoon to their water bowl daily.
74. Goo Gone - just mix equal parts coconut oil and baking soda into a paste. Apply to the “sticky” area and let it set for a minute. Then scrub off with an old toothbrush or the scrubby side of a sponge.
75. Chewing Gum in Hair Remover – just rub some coconut oil over the stuck chewing gum, leave in for about 30 minutes, then roll the gum between your fingertip. Voila! It’s out!
76. Polish Furniture - coconut oil with a little bit of lemon juice to polish wood furniture. However, I recommend you test it first on a very small, unobtrusive part of your furniture to make sure it works the way you’d like.
77. Polishing Bronze - all you have to do is rub a little oil into a cotton towel and then wipe down the statue. It cleans and helps deepen the color of your bronze.
78. Seasoning animal hide drums
79. Seasoning cookware
80. Moisturizing and cleaning leather products
It is hard to step into a new season if you are holding on to the past. It's like having one foot in one camp and the other foot in another camp. Unforgiveness, bitterness and anger can especially weigh us down and prevent us from moving forward. Though your cause for offense may be legitimate, you are the one who will ultimately pay the price for holding on the those negative feelings. I encourage you today to release your past to the Lord. It's time to move forward out of the ashes and into the blessing!
Dr. Hill Neuropathy demo part 2 Dr. Hill Neuropathy impromptu demo part 2 from Rio video on cruise.
Dr. Hill Neuropathy demo part 1 Dr. Hill demo part 1 on neuropathy. Thanks to Rio for the video.
Used for centuries as a tonic, Fennel provides many health benefits and has a distinct licorice aroma.
Relieves indigestion and digestive troubles
Eases monthly menstrual cycles
Supports a healthy lymphatic system
Calms minor skin irritation
Eucalyptus has many beneficial compounds and is a key ingredient in cough and throat medicines and in chest ointments.
Assists with clear breathing
Supports overall respiratory health
Soothes tired, sore muscles
Uses of Essential Oils:
Essential oils are used for a very wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. They can be used a single oil at a time or in complex blends depending on user experience and desired benefit. Essential oils are usually administered by one of three methods: diffused aromatically, applied topically, or taken internally as dietary supplements.
Our sense of smell influences many physiological pathways including the stimulation of hormones and other metabolic processes. Aromatherapy is founded on the body's predictable response to specific olfactory stimuli. Essential oils are widely used in aromatherapy applications. Certain essential oils, when diffused in the air, can be very stimulating while others can be calming and soothing. Beyond emotional benefits, diffusing essential oils can purify air of unwanted odors and some airborne pathogens. Low or no-heat essential oil diffusers are recommended as they do not change the chemical structure of the oil being diffused. Essential oils can also be used as cleansing and purifying additives to laundry and surface cleaners throughout the home.
Due to their natural molecular composition, essential oils are easily absorbed by the skin and can be safely applied topically. Application of essential oils can have immediate, localized benefit to the target area of application. They have restorative and calming properties and can be used effectively with massage and beauty therapy. They are also natural disinfectants. The chemical structure of essential oils also allows them to be absorbed into the bloodstream via the skin for internal benefit throughout the body.
Essential oils can also be used as dietary supplements supporting a variety of healthy conditions. Some essential oils have powerful antioxidant properties while others help support healthy inflammatory response in cells. Many essential oils are generally regarded as being safe for dietary use, but some oils should not be taken internally. Do not use any essential oil product internally that does not have the appropriate dietary supplement facts on its label.
Using essential oils can be both profoundly simple and life changing at the same time. Working with someone who has used essential oils before will help first-time users have a more beneficial and enjoyable experience. A large amount of information is readily available for those desiring to increase their knowledge of essential oil applications.
(Be sure to use only pure therapeutic-grade essential oils and follow all label warnings and instructions. Essential oils should not be used in the eyes, inside the ear canal, or in open wounds. If redness or irritation occurs when using essential oils topically, simply apply any vegetable oils such as fractionated coconut oil or olive oil to the affected area. Consult your physician before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under a doctor's care.)
The foundation of the program will be built on the Education of Gods words (Matthew 28:18-20), the applications of Gods words (James 1:22), and the Salvation through Gods words (Romans 10:17).
PECD typically meets the second Friday of each month at Grace Baptist Church to learn and enjoy English Country Dances.
Visit: www.startsmartevents.com event Carolina Cyclocross Omnium
Visitors by appointment only. A unique urban farm offering riding lessons, life coaching and workshops. Learn more at bramblewoodstables.com
Located inside the Greenville County Pavilion
We are located right across the street from Lake Robinson Park. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
The Greenville, SC Flag Football League was started in 2009 to provide a league that offers strong o
Roller Time Skating Academy is a mobile skating facility. We pack the skates, instructors, and fun and we come to you! Book us Today!
Salud, Belleza, Nutricion, Ejercicio y Amor Propio. Health Beauty, Nutrition, Exercise, and Self-Love
Organized dances are held the first and third Friday of each month at Landmark Hall in Taylors, South Carolina (SC), dancers of all levels welcome