Traditions Golf Club is a private 18-hole 'golf only' club located just south of Greater Cincinnati, Ohio in Hebron, Kentucky.The club is regared as one of the very best in the area and has been voted as one of Kentucky's top ten clubs.
Operating as usual
We've seen many great golfers come out of Kentucky in recent years like local Austin Squires and Louisville's Justin Thomas, but no-one has had a more dominant season full of accolades as our own Rylan Wotherspoon from Cooper HS.
I speak for all of us at Traditions when I say we couldn't be more proud of Rylan. For years we've watched his hard work on the range and short game area, we've seen his infectious personality shine, and we've seen his leadership abilities grow with his teammates. Rylan is an extremely driven young man, who sets his goals, lays out a plan, and follows through! He is a great student and wonderful brother to his sisters, and a great friend to all who've had a chance to meet him. He has the total package to make an impact on the next level and we will all be watching and cheering you on! So, On behalf of all the members and staff at Traditions GC, congratulations Ry!!!!
2020 High School season
-10 wins that include
- 7 regular season invitationals
-Conference Champion for 3rd time
- region champion 2nd time
- all state champion
- runner up State Championship (lost in playoff)
- averaged 69.13 strokes per round
- Mr. Golf Kentucky
- Top 5 in 3 tournaments not won
- AJGA Champion
-Runner up Traditions Jr. Club Championship @ -5 from blue tee's.
- 4.043 GPA student
Big shout out to one of our all star juniors Rylan Wotherspoon!!
In the past 2 weeks since his 2nd place finish in the Jr. Club Championship (shooting 71-68 mind you) Ryan has won his 1st AJGA event shooting 73-69-66, followed by 5 straight H.S tournament wins!! Maysville 73, Oldham County 67, Boone links 69, AJ Jolly 69, and Hickory Sticks 67.
What an impressive run and beginning to his Junior year at Cooper HS. We are so proud of you and look forward to your continued hard work and success!!
An amazing weekend of golf, the 2020 Club Championship is in the books. Congrats to all the winners!!
The Masters of Traditions Championship August 29th & 30th! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o77xJpq_OWPxQbFelQaCsIxss_Tn0ha3/view
Due to the heavy storms that came through causing heavy debris and downed trees, we've decided to close the course for the day.
With the Club Championship this weekend we want to have the course in great condition for our members. Thank you for your understanding.
Responsible for training equipment operators in proper operation, maintenance & safety procedures of equipment plus services all maintenance equipment including preventive maintenance.
Great pay depending on experience
Our Traditions men putting on a strong showing going into the final round of the N.KY Amateur. 4 players make the cut after round 2, most of any Greater Cincinnati club/course!
Good luck to Joey McCarthy(2nd), Rylan Wotherspoon(2nd), Andy Miller(17th), & Patrick Kennedy(24th). We are proud having you represent the club. Its going to be an exciting final round. We are all cheering for you men!!!
New Grill room hours
Carry Out or to go only.
We didn't think it was possible!?!?!?!?
I guess we don't know perfection like Keith Dreier.
Congratulations Keith, hole 13 today!
Club grill room hours during pandemic: (pick up only)
Easter Sunday Club hours 9am-4pm
Thank you for your help and patience.
Traditions Golf Club Rule Changes for COVID – 19:
Awareness of the new Health rules is now the primary goal in allowing our members to continue use of the club during this difficult time. To achieve this goal, we all must realize our obligation to follow the current government guidelines.
To obtain the best possible methods of social distancing and stop the spread of the Covid-19 we all need to go over and above these guidelines and hopefully keep our golf course open throughout this crisis.
Please note that every Member when visiting the Club is expected to respect each of the rules and guidelines listed below. In the event that they are not followed the Member may be asked to leave the property.
The Social Distancing is our toughest task at hand.
1. Bag Room- If your golf equipment is in the Bag Room it can remain however, when it is taken from the Bag Room it will not be allowed to be returned until the current crisis is resolved. The Bag Room is closed to non-members at this time. If your clubs/carts are in the room ask a staff member to get them for you, please do not enter the room. Towel service is also no longer available. If you desire a towel you will need to bring your own at this time. If you need your towel wet, ask a staff member and they will turn the hose on to dampen your towel. Please do not handle the hose or enter the room to turn on the hose yourself.
2. Golf Carts - Golf carts will have no sand bottles, coolers, towels, scorecards or pencils. No towel service will be provided by the Golf Shop. Members may bring a towel to use but it must be removed following the round.
3. Clubhouse/Golf Shop – The Clubhouse is off limits with the following exceptions: no more than two people, other than staff, are permitted inside at one time. Members may enter to use the restroom or access lockers. To order food or beverage please call in advance and pick-up your items from the Take-Out window located on the back patio. Anything that members remove from lockers must not be returned until the current crisis is resolved. Also, the fitness room and showers will remain closed until further notice.
4. Parking Lot / Back Patio – There will be NO member congregating in the parking lot and the back patio of the clubhouse. When members have completed the round return your clubs to your car and please exit the property. We all desire to socialize after the round however this can easily lead to congregation. If congregation is observed and reported to the Health or Sheriff Department the club could be shut down for not observing social distancing. Please observe this rule!
5. Guest Play- With the current government guidelines of one car per person the Club is forced to limit the number of guests in a group to assure the Club can provide carts for our members. On Monday through Thursday we will permit 2 riding guests per group, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday we will permit one riding guest per group. If a guest is walking, the riding regulations do not apply. Members are responsible for informing their guest about the current policies in place
6. Flag Sticks – DO NOT REMOVE OR TOUCH THE FLAG FOR ANY REASON. A piece of foam will be placed around the base of the flag stick, so the golf ball has no chance to rest in the cup. If players are seen removing the flags sticks the Club will be forced to remove all flags from the greens and provide a Pin Placement sheet for the general position.
7. Ranges - Both ranges are closed. The Club cannot guarantee Social Distancing on the range. The Short Game area will remain open and limited to 2 individuals at a time. Please check in with the Golf Shop prior to use. Players are responsible for supplying their own balls. Please limit the type of shots hit into the greens, no full wedges being hit causing heavy divots and excessive ball marks on the green.
8. Hitting Bay – The Hitting Bay will remain closed until the pandemic is over. It is almost impossible to keep the room safe/sanitized between each use and it can also become an area of member congregating.
9. Member Events – The Wednesday Night Game, slated to start April 15th, Pi-yah Cup and member tournaments will not begin until the pandemic is over due to the social distancing restrictions. In addition, the club does not have enough golf cars for regular and event play due to the current guidelines requiring one rider per car.
10. Weather Delays – During a weather delay situation, members must return to their vehicles in the parking lot until the threat has passed. Golf cars may go to the garage below the clubhouse or under awnings however members are not permitted to congregate in/around the Club House area.
11. 3 Day Member/Guest – At this time we are proceeding as planned with the event sign-up on April 6th. The event may be forced to be moved to a later date in the year, but we have full intentions of playing this event at some point in 2020.
12. Demo Days- All have been canceled thru May. We will reschedule when the pandemic is over.
13. Merchandise – The Club can make small counter sales of golf balls and gloves, but the current government restrictions have stopped all other shopping in the Golf Shop at this time.
14. Putting Green – The Putting Green is a focal point for monitoring potential Social Distancing issues. Members will inform the Golf Shop when they are using the putting green. Golf Shop personnel will limit the number of members / guests on the putting green to assure proper Social Distancing is in force.
15. Foursomes Only – In order to help with Social Distancing on the course and keep a proper pace of play the Club is limiting groups to four players or less until the government restrictions are changed.
16. Payment Guidelines – All clubhouse purchases will be by credit card or member charge. No cash!
17. Jr Academy Members – With golf cart rules being one rider per cart, during peak times of play Jr Academy Members may be denied the use of golf carts.
18. On the Golf Course – All rakes have been removed from bunkers. Play the bunkers as Lift-Clean-Place with no penalty. The ball washers have been covered and are not to be used until further notice. The sand bottle stations will not have any bottles for use, please fix your divot by replacing the removed turf as close as possible and tamp down firmly with your foot.
19. Summary: Access to Kentucky golf courses, public / private, could be jeopardized if players fail to follow the published Kentucky Government guidelines. All of us share in the responsibility to help one another and our Club. We all want to continue to play the game we love so please help us by following these guidelines 100%.
Traditions Staff Members
Now available for order!
While supplies last!!!!
Apple pie risotto
Strawberry rum sauce
Of course none of our members would do any of these........
golfmagic.com GolfMagic speaks to NINE greenkeepers in Britain to get their take on what annoys them the most...
[02/28/20] The banquet room hitting nets have been taken down for the remainder of the day as we prepare for a private party this evening. They will be put back up tomorrow.
Hey Traditions fam,
For our fish fry: which sounds best?
A: traditional fried fish fry
B: upscale options; scallops, fresh fish, mussels.
C: both each week
D: tell us what you like best
HOLE IN 1!!!!! Way to go Rylan Wotherspoon! His 1st ever. #8 175 7iron.
[01/31/20] Due to unforeseen circumstances we will be closed for the remainder of today and all day Saturday. We will open Sunday morning at 9am rain, snow, or shine. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
[01/24/20] Traditions Golf Club is hiring for servers (must be 20 +) and cooks for this year. Experience preferred but will train the right person. Great working environment and will work with your schedule. Call Diana today at 859-586-3285 or email at [email protected]
[01/10/20] The new 2020 handicap system is now in place. If you have trouble with your app delete your old app, reinstall the handicap app and enter your GHIN number to have access to the new system. Active scoring for Traditions begins March 15. If you play golf in active areas like the south or out west you may enter those scores at this time. If you have any questions or need your GHIN number please call the golf shop.
Due to the current wind direction blowing into the hitting bay, we will close the shed for the remainder of the day. Wind gusts are blowing the heater and fan in aggressive manor making it unsafe for anyone to be in the building.
Have a wonderful and happy New Years! See ya next year!
Due to ice/frost/snow coverage on greens ,fwys,& playable areas we will remain closed for the remainder of the day for your safety and course safety! Thank you
Good morning! It's 27 degrees and a very heavy frost with problematic snow coverage still on the course. Check back in a couple hours for further info.
[11/13/19] We will be closing at 2pm today to work on some heating issues. Tomorrow we will be open as normal.
A giant Congratulations goes out to our own Jr. Club Champion Rylan Wotherspoon on being named 1st Team All State for KHSAA. Rylan is a current sophomore at Cooper High School and had 8 wins this year!
Fog rolling in this weekend.
Front 9 green aerification has begun. The front will be closed for the day.
Traditions defeated Triple Crown for the Players Cup Championship! After 2 hard fought days our 12 men came through with a strong finish in singles to get back the cup!
A big thank you to Triple Crown and their 12 men on making this a fantastic weekend with a lot of fun and good play by both sides.
Congratulations to Traditions own Ben Sweeten and Chris Fitz on helping their CovCath team to victory in the Regional championship at Lassing Pointe.
Traditions junior club champion Rylan Wotherspoon claimed overall individual victory with a 68! Junior member Kevin Tobergte also qualified for state as an individual with a 78 in regionals!
Let's show these kids our support as the head down to the State Tournament in Bowling Greene October 11 and 12.
Play well guys! We are all so proud of yall!
#G410 knowledge combined with lighter overall weight and more fitting options than ever. Welcome to longer, straighter drives. #GLe2
[07/05/19] Traditions Golf Club is seeking a Bartender/Server for our beautiful clubhouse located at 2035 Williams Rd in Hebron. Bartending/Serving experience required. Must be 20+ years old. Work in a beautiful environment with great co-workers and members. Ready to join our team? Apply Now!
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 17:00|
Inland Marine Service, Inc. is a family-owned and operated maritime company based in Hebron, Ky.
WEBBY Dance Company® professional and caring instructors will introduce your child to tap, pre-ballet, creative movement and tumbling. We provide age-appropriate music, fun props and an action packed class!
Individual or Team Coaching to move to the next level or get off the ground in your business. Vision, Accountability personal program design is what you get
Buy, Sell, Trade. $20 Internet Transfer. Galleryofguns.com
WE ARE OPEN! Ichiban Karate School is a full service martial arts program. Since October 2003, we have been proudly serving the Burlington / Hebron KY area. We offer self defense / karate classes for children, teens, and adults. NEW LOCATION IN HEBRON!
Tri State Golf Supply is your online source for new and Mint Grade Golf balls, accessories and custom clubs at great prices.
SMAC is a Mixed Martial Arts School located in Hebron, KY.
River's Pointe Stables is Northern Kentucky's premier horse boarding and training facility. We are located 7121 River Rd. in Hebron Kentucky
CrossFit Hebron is a premier physical training facility in the Cincinnati – Northern Kentucky area.
follow my blog at http://simplifiedmeditation.blogspot.com/ This blog is as I am writing is based on Bhagwad Gita. and my experience of meditation.
boat storage and launch ramp
Providing Kentucky CCDW classes in the Northern Kentucky area since 2010