07/22/2026
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1E6nJvQjkL/?mibextid=wwXIfr
We'll start this week's Bicentennial quilt study with The Peddie School’s Wilson Hall
created by Helen Hemenway.
"The Peddie School had no dedicated building at its founding in 1864. In 1865, land adjacent to what is now known as Peddie Lake was purchased from the Ward family, and construction of the school’s first major structure commenced in 1866. In 1905, the building was named in honor of Rev. William V. Wilson. During the first quarter century of Peddie’s history, Wilson Hall served as the entire school, housing classrooms, a dormitory, a chapel, gymnasium and dining hall under one roof.
Wilson Hall was demolished in 1978 to make way for a modern complex of new dorms and facilities funded by alumnus Walter H. Annenberg." K. Mariboe
07/04/2026
06/30/2026
06/21/2026
06/20/2026
06/13/2026