Private Personal Training Center focused on improving each individuals fitness level and self image. We currently offer Personal Training, Mat Pilates, Spinning, Cross Training, Boot-Camp, Cardio Step, Island Fitness, Belly-Dancing and Ballet.
Operating as usual
This weeks #recognitionwednesday goes to David Briano 💪🏼AKA Mr Briano. 🤦🏽 When not distracted by a Dodger game, or one of the kitties😽, David is one of the most consistent and hardest working people we know. We❤️you and appreciate you @davidbrianosf
Creamy TOMATO SOUP 🍜🍅🌿
Ingredients (2 servings)
• Grapeseed oil
• 2 pints cherry tomatoes
• 1 yellow onion or shallot, roughly chopped
• 1 small garlic head, halved crosswise
• 1 bunch basil
• 1 bunch thyme, optional
• 1 red chile ( habanero) optional
• Salt and pepper
• 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
• 1 cup vegetable stock, plus more as needed
1. Heat the oven to 480°F
2. Drizzle some oil into a deep baking dish or pot. Add in the onion, garlic (cut side down), basil and thyme, chile, and tomatoes. Drizzle more olive oil on top, plus a big sprinkle of salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, until the tomatoes are slightly charred.
Let cool for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove and discard the thyme and garlic bulb but squeeze the cloves out on the pot.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients to a high speed blender, along with the coconut milk and vegetable stock. Blend until smooth. Add 1 or 2 more cups of broth if needed! Taste and adjust the salt and pepper if needed. Oh so creamy and yummy😋
5. Serve with a piece of buttered toast 🍞 Enjoy!!!
To Strong Women.
🌸May we Know them🌸
🌸May we Be them🌸
🌸May we Raise them 🌸
Taking care of YOU💪🏼🏋🏻♀️
Is an important part of
Taking care of YOUR KIDS🥰
You go @naty_flo19 ! Working out with me 👩🏻while baby Elisa is cheering you on😉❤️
Turmeric beef bone broth 🍵😋
1 cup beef bone broth
1/2 tsp ground turmeric
1/4 tsp salt ( or more to taste)
1 Tbsp grass-fed butter or ghee
Pinch of chilli flakes
Dash of chili powder ( to garnish)
1-2 tsp seaweed flakes
Fresh organic pea greens or broccoli sprouts ( to garnish)
1/2 Tbsp Brain Octane oil
1. Add all ingredients to a small saucepan on medium heat. Bring to a very soft boil.
2. Add all ingredients to a blender and combine
3. Pour into mug and serve warm. Garnish with chili powder and pea greens or Broccoli sprouts. Enjoy!!!😋😋😋🌱
Todays #TestimonialTuesday written by @mum2threeangels ❤️I came to Back 2 Basics Training when I had embarked on my fitness journey but had difficulty finding and sticking to a workout regime. I had sustained some significant injuries in a car accident 10 years ago and needed someone that was knowledgeable with modifications and correct body mechanics. To be honest, originally I was looking for in person training but decided to try the free live-streaming class out on a whim, That was over a year ago and I have not looked back. Nargiz is amazing at what she does, she is so knowledgeable about training and proper body mechanics and is always watching us and correcting/ modifying things as needed. She has helped me to be consistent in my fitness routine and has helped me build a confidence in working out that I never thought was possible and I love seeing my progression. Another of my favorite things is the sense of community and family that we have. No matter what my day brings I know I have my workouts to relieve my stress and my Back 2 Basics Training family is always there! Dana,Thank you so much for your sweet testimonial❤️🙏🏼
Morning coffee, great hike and SURPRISE RUN🤣 with #myfitfam on such a beautiful Saturday morning! Thank you everyone who made it and I can’t wait to see you all next month😘💪🏼👊🏼
Avocado Egg Salad 🥑🥚
* 4 hard boiled eggs, grated or finely chopped
* ½ ripe avocado, mashed
* ½ Tablespoon finely chopped dill pickle
* ½ Tablespoon chopped scallion, white part only
* ½ teaspoon ground pepper
* ⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
* 1-2 Tablespoons fresh chopped parsley or dill, for garnish
* lettuce leaves, bread or crackers, for serving
* Stir: Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Top with fresh herbs and serve.
* Store: Store salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The salad will keep for 3-5 days. The avocado might brown a tiny bit, but it is still safe to eat. Enjoy!!!
* Mustard: Feel free to add in 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard if you like mustard in your egg salad.
How to Serve Avocado Egg Salad
There are so many ways to serve egg salad. Here are some serving suggestions:
* With crackers for a snack or an appetizer.
* On bread, toast or in a wrap for a sandwich. (I like adding some extra greens!)
* Over a bed of greens or in lettuce leaves for lettuce wraps.
First challenge of the year is complete ✅💪🏼Congratulations to all our “6 Week Whole Body Transformation Challenge”participants 👏🏼👏🏼 Marlene, James, Brandice, Jennifer, Kristen, Kenia, Brianna, Valarie, Sam and Stepha🎉🎉🎉🎉You guys rocked it👊🏼
Big Congrats to Brittnei @xking.bx on winning 1st place. You did amazing girlie 💪🏼👊🏼 and we are excited to keep you going and get you ready for summer, graduation and your vacations🏖👙
Our next challenge is starting February 28th and we can’t wait to help you reach your goals. 👊🏼 LETS GO!
Eric and I watched this together and you really touched our hearts😭❤️Thank you so much. We will always be a part of your life, as friends and coaches.
Spinach and Feta Egg Muffins🍳 Equipment
* Muffin tin
* 6 lg eggs
* 1 1/2 cup fresh spinach
* 1/3 cup feta cheese
* 1/8 tsp garlic powder
* 1/8 tsp onion powder
* pinch kosher salt
* pinch black pepper
* cooking spray or butter or oil of choice
* Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
* Generously oil muffin tin.
* Add spinach and feta to cups in muffin tin.
* Whisk eggs in a measuring cup with a pour spout. Add garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
* Pour egg mixture into cups until at least 3/4 way full.
* Bake for 20 minutes. Remove and cool.
* Store in fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for 3 months. Enjoy!!!😋☕️
Substitute other veggies or your favorite proteins. Just be sure to chop them up small and consistent sizes.
Store: In fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container. Make a big batch on a Sunday and have grab and go breakfast all week!
Reheat: Straight from the freezer in a microwave by cooking for 30-60 seconds, or until they're warmed completely through. You can also reheat in an oven at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes.
Substitute: Here are some of our other favorite substitutions or additional ingredients:
* Bell peppers
* Crumbled bacon
Drunk in Love ❤️🔥@bodybybravo Happy Valentines Day ❤️🔥
#recognitionwednesday goes to @kellbellvaz 🍀This girl has beauty, brains and muscles❤️👊🏼Kellie we recognize you and all your accomplishments 💪🏼 You are an amazing, loyal and kind friend. We love you mucho😘 #teamb2btraining
Warm Tuscan soup✨🍜
* 4-6 minced, garlic
* 1 small white onion, diced
* 3 celery stalks, chopped
* 3 large carrots, chopped
* 28 oz of veggie broth
* 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1 teaspoon garlic seasoning
* 1 teaspoon onion seasoning
* 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
* 1 Bay leaf
* 1 zucchini, chopped
* 2 cups of kale, chopped
* 1 tbs tomato sauce
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 15 ounces of fresh tomatoes, diced
* 2 cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 can can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 can white beans, rinsed and drained
* (Optional )Parmesan cheese and sourdough bread.
Heat the oil and butter in a large pot over medium high heat. Sauté garlic, onion for about 2-3 minutes. Add the celery and carrots in to the pot and let them cook for about 4-5 minutes. Add vegetable broth!
Mix in the seasonings - cayenne pepper, garlic seasoning, onion seasoning, Italian seasoning and Bayleaf. And salt and pepper to taste and 3 cups of water. Mix it well and add all the beans, zucchini, kale, tomato paste and fresh tomatoes, and bring the pot to boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pot, and simmer for 2 hours.
Garnish with Parmesan cheese and hearty bread! ( optional) Enjoy!!!🤤
Happy Birthday coach @befitbymaritza We love you🎂❤️😘🎉 Enjoy your much deserved vacation 🌺☀️🏝
#recognitionwednesday Here’s one of our truest and dearest friends. Thank you Barb @barbscallon ❤️for always caring and being there for us whenever we needed anything❤️🙏🏼
We love being your coaches and being a part of your amazing fitness transformation 👊🏼💪🏼
Carrot Orange Supreme Smoothie🍊😋💪
🍊3-4 medium Organic Carrots ( cut in small pieces)
🍊1 peeled Organic Orange
🍊1 Organic Peeled Lime with 1 tsp Lime peel 🍊1 cup water or coconut water
🍊5 ice cubes 🍊 1 tablespoon of raw organic honey.
Blend it all and enjoy!!!
#recognitionwednesday 😎Lets introduce you to the coolest Dad and Grandpa on the planet🌎
Steve has trained with us for almost ten years along with much of his family. We are blessed and honored that he picked us as his health and fitness coaches. Here’s to many more years together💪 and Happy 70th Birthday to you🎂🎉
So put away your raincoat and slap on some spandex 🤪☔️ It’s Never skip Monday👊🏼
Paleo Porridge 😋💪🏼🍓
0.5 cup coconut milk ( preferably extra creamy) 🍶
1 tablespoon coconut flour 🌴
1 pinch salt
1 pinch ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/2 teaspoon ground vanilla pods.
What to do:
❣Put everything in a small pot and mix it well.
❣Run over low heat while stirring until preferred texture!
❣Put it in the bowl, dust some ground cinnamon on top and serve with coconut milk, and some applesauce or fresh berries!🍏🍎🍓🍏🍎🍓🍏🍎🍓🍏🍎🍓🍏🍎🍓🍏
We don’t know how this beautiful mama manages to bake so many yummy goodies while being committed to her workouts and stays fit💪🏼👊🏼 Briann, you work crazy hours, bake for your clients, sports with the kids and get in your workouts daily no matter how busy you are! You are a superstar @luvsmydds 🌟🦸🏻♀️👊🏼😘
What a great kick off to 2022 ✨🎉💪🏼with our B2B Crew! #teamb2btraining #caffeinatedcrew ❤️
Lavender Blueberry Earl Grey Latte☕️🫐🥛
What you need:
3-4 oz lavender blueberry oat milk or regular oat milk
2-3 earl grey tea bags
4 oz hot water
Your favourite coffee cup
Add your tea bags to to 4 ounces of hot water. Let it steep for 5-10 min. Warm up your milk and add it to your earl grey tea. ( make sure you took the tea bags out 😉) Next blend your mixed tea and milk in a high speed blender and serve! Enjoy!!! Super easy, super delicious and super light 😋
Fit & Fabulous Family Alert
#RecognitionWednesday goes to Efren and Gina @mommywifey23 👊🏼💪🏼. You two have set such a good example for your girls all the while having some great fun in return. ❤️❤️❤️💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼😘😘
|Monday||6am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 9pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 9pm|
|Thursday||10am - 9pm|
|Friday||9am - 9pm|
|Saturday||9am - 1pm|
|Sunday||11am - 9pm|
Our Sports Medicine and Human Performance work in helping prevent injury, and build up your strength and conditioning.
BRING IT - STAY STRONG - IMPROVE EVERYDAY Whittier's # 1 Private Fitness Studio since 2004 Award-winning Fitness Studio
Slim Gyms is a Fitness Center for Losing Weight, Build Muscle, Get Ripped and gain confidence.
BootCamps&Personal Training: I'm passionate about shaping athletes, forging fitness and transforming lives! Strive to be the best version of yourself!
MOORINGS POWERBOX MUAY THAI KICKBOXING
Our Nutrition & Lifestyle is Fueld By Herbalife 80%Nutrition+20%Fitness = Max Results Dont let fear control the outcome of your Life!
Hi everyone, I am the owner of this speed/endurance training camp! This program is designed towards all levels of athletes!
Lifestyle | Strength | Fitness
BAMFIT Athletics a unique and welcoming gym culture where we focus heavily on guiding you towards your fitness goals while being part of a supporting health community. Here you're not just another gym member, youre BAMily.
Titan Edge Athletics is a Speed, Strength, & Conditioning facility. We base our training philosophy on scientific evidence-based research principles.
We do Semi-Personal Training. We focus on weight loss and Muscle toning. 3 - 30 minute sessions per week is all you need! lose 1-3 sizes in the 1st month